"Bella, I am not being an asshole!"

"Pull over."

"Why?!" He asked at a stoplight, but I didn't answer him, I undid my seatbelt, opening up the car with my bag over my shoulder and shut it behind me, walking over quickly to the sidewalk and started the walk to my house. "Bella!"

I ignored him, walking across the street at the crosswalk and tried to disappear into my neighborhood, but he pulled up beside me, leaving the car running and quickly ran in front of me.

"Go away." I told him, stepping off to the right, but he mirrored me, holding onto my waist so I couldn't get away. "Justin, let me go."

"No, I'm sorry."

"Yeah right. I have to go home so I can go pick up my mom from the airport."

"No. I'm taking you and we're getting her together."

"No."

"Yes."

"No." I said again, trying to push him off me, put he lifted me up, throwing me over his shoulder and swung the door back open to the passenger's side. "Justin!"

"We're going to get your mother together. I'm not letting you go and I'm certainly not letting you walk."

"I'm mad at you."

"You can be mad at me."

"Good." I crossed my arms over my chest, glaring at him as he shut the door, letting my bag fall back on the floor.

"Does this mean we're faking it for you're mom?"

"Faking what?" I asked him, looking at him through the rearview mirror.

"I don't know. You were right, I was being a jerk. I had a rough day, I'm sorry."

"Then tell me that. All you had to do was say something." I reached over, putting my hand on top of his and squeezed it. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"There isn't anything to really talk about."

"Justin, there is if you're like that."

"Like what? An asshole? Because honestly Bella, if you didn't notice, I was that way before we were even dating. I've been taught verty well." We were at a stop light again, and he leaned over, gently taking his hand form mine to open up the glove compartment and got the box of cigarettes, shaking one out and stuck it between his lips.

"What did I tell you?" I asked him, snatching it before he could light it.

"Bella!" He whined, throwing his head back against the headrest. "Come on."

"I'm doing you a favor."

"It's honestly not going to stop me." He got another one, lighting it before I had time to react.

"Justin! We're going to be at the airport in like a half hour! My mom is going to smell it!"

"I won't smoke the whole thing, I promise."

"She's still going to smell it!"

"I'm pretty sure my cologne cancels out the smell. Why? Does my car smell like smoke?"

"No, b-"

"There. No problem." He shrugged, letting the cigarette hang between his lips.

"Yes there is, no more smoking. It's a turn off.

"So you were turned on?" He grinned, his eyebrows perking up.

"A part of me was when you were mad, but no, I was mainly pissed."