Help is the Only Solution

Priscilla

I don't know what this guy wants, but I should ask him for assistance. "Hey... Arus?" "What is it?" He asks. My heart is beating, telling me if I can do it.  What should I do? I can't utter a single word.

"Hey, is something wrong? What are you asking for?" He suddenly pat my shoulder, I got flustered and said "W-what are you doing?" "I was just holding your shoulder!" He yelled, "You don't have to shout at me!" "Oh I'm sorry!!"

Wait, the dragon...
"ROOOOOOOOAR" he roar again.

The ground shook because to the destruction of it's roar. "Woaah! I'm falling" he said with a squeek. "Don't be like a little girl" I said. "Enough chit-chat, I'll help you out" he said.

Woah... I should be the one saying that. What a cheater.

"Are you sure? You look like weak as a swordsman" I said while smirking. "I can do it,  you know?" He said calmly.
I am forgetting something...

...

SHERA!
Where is she?! Also Borgeous. I only know that when I last saw them fought was near the horizon.

"Shera!!" I yelled. "Where are you??" I'm so worried right now.

*thunder*

Where did that come from?

*thunder strikes again *

Where!?!

"Woah, that armored lady is killing it" Arus surprisingly said."Where is it?!" I yelled. "There, in the tower" he answered.

Shera is... being struck by lightning?
"Arus, take care of Vael" I said to him quickly. "But--" I cut him off "Just go for it!"

I ran in every buildings just to get to her. I don't care if I get wounded by rocks, broken glass, and nails.

Arus

Am I supposed to kill it? I'm too small to get the kill, it's too impossible. But I need to kill for her.

"Here I go!!" I jumped and pointed out my sword straight to its heart!!

*dodges*

What?! It didn't work.
I need to concentrate!