Think things through

Start from the beginning

He just smiled at me as he lean in to peck on my cheek, then he continued his conversation with Justin and Sel.

Great! Now I don't have anything to do.

All of them are busy with their own world. Gigi and Kylie are both busy with their partners, while Justin and Selena are busy talking with Harry.

I am all on my own. If only Cara is here this won't happen. I'm probably enjoying the whole party. We're probably lauging right now because of her jokes or antics, or maybe talking to each other about random stuff that only the two of us can understand, or maybe just dancing together like we own the dance floor. If only she's here.. I was out on my own world, wondering about the things that could be happening if only I choose to be with my bestfriend tonight, when suddenly someone yelled something that saved me from totally zoning out.

"Oh God! Finally! The one and only Cara Delevingne has arrived!" Gigi exclaimed, that gathered the attention of everyone sitting around the table, which composed of Me, Harry, Kylie, Tyga, Gigi, Joe, Justin and Sel.

I immediately felt giddy and excited just by hearing her name. My heart beated so fast and a huge smile appeared on my face. All of the anxiety, sadness and the feeling of loneliness that I'm feeling earlier was instantly throwned out of the window and have been replaced by excitement and happiness.

She's here! She's finally here! I silently rejoiced to myself.

Without even thinking twice, I turned my gaze to where everyone is looking and as my eyes reach its destination, I immediately regret my decision.

"Is that Suki Waterhouse?" Selena asked in disbelief, as she also noticed the presence of the girl holding Cara's hands.

When did she came back? I don't really know her that much, since I only heard things about her from Cara's stories. I know that she's an old friend of hers and that's all I know though. But why the hell is she clinging into Cara's arms like she's a kid, who can easily get lost in the park? What is she? A three years old girl who needed her mother's assistance?

Oh! Let them be Kendall. Maybe she's the girl who made Cara falling hard on her knees. The back of my mind butted in.

Oh fuck off.

"Holy Shit! Its really Suki." Gigi confirmed as the two ladies who just arrived, had began to walk towards our direction and now we can clearly recognize them both.

I immediately felt uneasy as I found the two of them being flirty with each other. With Suki wrapping her arms around Cara's waist while the latter has hers around Suki's shoulders, for an unknown reason my blood started to boil and I feel my body heated.

What the hell is she doing?! Wrapping her hands around my girl! She's human not a Koala bear!

Oh come on Kendall. We all know that Cara is NOT yours. She's single and ready to mingle. And besides you have your dearest Harry there sitting right beside you.

I released a huge amount of breath as I realized that what my brain had told me was true. I shoudn't act this way because this is not right. I have Harry and he's just here sitting right beside me.

"You okay babe?" Speaking of, I felt his hand rubbing my shoulders.

No i'm not. I just wanna go home and rest or else I might end up in jail because of murder. I wanted to tell him that but it would just make him more curious and ask me another question again which will lead to another and to another, until we both end up arguing. So I just tried my best to fake a smile and reassured him that everything is alright.