CHAPTER 2

~Naci's POV~
I was near to the way out and was shocked to find nanny not in her room.

      "Go to bed."I heard someone said .
I noticed that the sound was comming from behind me . I turned to the sound and saw a large muscular figure infront of me. Another hint it was a man with black outfit covering his whole body but i could see his eyes it was like hazel brown. My heart was about to burst out from fear. I felt a cold transparent liquid sliding down my cheeks and he noticed it. He came near to my ears and whispered something but I wasn't paying attention because he quickly slapped me in the face and I couldn't move any of my body parts, everything went blurry then I passed out.
********
when she started to wake up.
********
           I woke up from what seemed like my nightmare and found my self in a dark barely lighted place. At first I didn't recognise what's happening. So I just sat there looking around me. My heart was still pumping faster than normal and I was sweating. Then all of it came to my mind I was beaten by 5 girls from my school mates until I could see a black screen in this alley. Tears started forming in my eyes I didn't have the energy to hold them back so they just poured. I got up and headed to my house thank god it was only 2 blocks from where I am.

       I walked not caring about my appearance and every person looks at me with disgusted eyes and whisper something to the others. In that moment I was broken from inside, broken into pieces and those peaces were shattered all around which make it hard for someone to put them back.

     Finally I reached my home and opened the door, I searched for my mother or my step-father but non of them was here I looked around to see if their was any of the maids in their. So I went upstairs and to the left hallway I was walking until I saw a picture on the wall it was such a big picture. I went directly to it and took in all the splended details inside it. It was a family gathering in my grandmother's and grandfather's house it was a breathtaking view, we were so happy.I miss you grandpa.

        I ran with all my left energy to my room , entered it and locked the door after closing it. I slide my back down against the door and pulled my legs to my chest. Then I started crying and crying wishing my grandpa was here to comfort me but the reality hit me so far he was already in his grave but his soul was up in the sky. I got up and went to the bathroom then went straight to the mirror to see what the bruises look like I gasped when I looked at the bruise along my jaw and my swollen lips. I pulled the razor from the drawer which was inside the bathroom and looked at the shiny metal in my right hand for a second before sliding that shiny metal along my skin on my stomach and shoulders. Ugly seems the bast word to describe me. Since no one cares about me at all this was the only thing which made me relieved. The pain.

"Sweatie, we're home" my mom said with a lovely tone.

"I'm coming I just want to have a shower" I replied with the same tone trying to hide the pain i'm feeling.

I went to the bathroom again and cleaned the mess I did. I then filled the bathtub with warm water and then mixed the water with a strawberry shampoo scent. I sat in the tub feeling relaxed thinking about having a vacation to an island since after a month and a half we'll have the summer holiday. I bathed then walked to the room with my towel covering my body. I went to the closet and chose to wear a black skinny jeans with a short sleeved t-shirt creamy in colour. I then dried my hair and pull it into a messy bun.
I put some foundation in my face so that to hide the bruises and put some dark pinkish red lipstick to hide my swollen lip.

        I headed downstairs and saw the dining room door is closed. Cicilia the maid and my only friend came out of the room and smiled awkwardly at me I returned the gesture to seem polite.

       I entered the room and was confused that the lights are off and the only source of light are the candles. I couldn't solve the puzzle I started to rub the back of my head hoping to find a hint. When I was in my way to open the lights. People started yelling and wishing me a happy birthday. I couldn't talk at first because shock, happiness, and all the other feelings were mixed together. I didn't even notice that I broke into tears until I was been hugged by soft and warm arms.

"Anathasia, my dear what happened. I haven't seen you like this before what's wrong?"My mom asked with a serious face.

"N-nothing I was j-just shocked and you surprised me" I replied between sobs.

"Happy birthday Naci" Aaron and Emily said at the same time.

"Thanks everyone for making this splendid party .I actually forgot this special day" I replied happily.

           23rd of April is my birthday how can I even forget this day. Finally I'm officially considered as a semi adult person which is 18.

       They all dragged me to the table and started singing.

       "Happy birthday to Naci, happy birthday to Naci. Happy birthday , happy birthday , happy birthday to Naci" some started cheering and others started screamig. I was about to blow off the candles when Ace the youngest member of the family asked me with a confused question drawn in her face.

"Aren't you going to make a wish before blowing the candles"
I nodded and closed my eyes and wished that everything in school to settle down forever or at least take a break.

We had fun. We danced even my grandmother danced with us. After the party is over I went to my room and jumped over my bed I felt so relaxed I was about to close my eyes when I heard a knock at the door I let out a sigh before I told her to come in since I heard some whispering behind the door soon she opened the door .

"Mrs. Naci where should we put your gifts your mother told us to ask you" Amelia, an also lovely maid with a black hair in the late 20's and wearing a skirt with a matching maroon colour shirt strapless said with a lovely calm sound.

"Hmm....just put them in the room which is in the 3rd floor to the left with a white door with the rest" I replied.

She then went out and disappeared in the hallway with the other maid Sofia. She is an also lovely maid wearing the same type of clothes as Amelia since both are working in the same floor level with a brown curly hair put in a messy bun. I changed my clothes  and wore a navy blue pajama's. I went to my bed, curled up, covered my body with my matching blue covers and started recalling what happened earlier. 

      Everyone came I mean my family but non of the school students came I don't think that they even know my birth date.

     I wish that I get some friends from school. I really need one. To tell them what I'm feeling.  To tell them my personal problems.  I bet non of the school- I mean students and everything- know that Jeremy Clarkson isn't my real father.

      Soon I had found my self drifting of into a deep deep sleep.