Basketball

Your boyfriend, Adam, says he has a surprise for you...

"Don't look yet!"
"Okay okay," you laugh as he leads you.
After a while, he finally says, "Open your eyes!" You do, and you see an empty basketball court.
"Holy shit! How?"
"I have my ways. Come on! Strip basketball!" he yells, running onto the court. You roll your eyes before following him.
"Rules?"
He tosses you a basketball, and you catch it. "Keep it simple. You get it in, I take something off. I get it in, you take something off," he replies.
"I'm usually already naked when you get it in, but that sounds good, too," you smirk, raising an eyebrow.
"True," he responds, his lips turning up into a cheeky grin.
"Okay, come on now. Enough dirty jokes. Let's play!" you laugh, brushing your hair behind your ear.
"There are never enough dirty jokes," he replies, moving to the center of the court.
"I suppose so," you laugh, dribbling the ball a few times. "My net. Your net," you say, pointing at the two nets. "Ready?"
"Ready as I'll ever be," he replies, and you start toward his net. He blocks you, but you keep the ball from him and move forward. You toss the ball, and he jumps, blocking it easily. He takes the ball and runs over to your side, and you chase after him, but he tosses the ball in the net.
"Dammit." You pull off your hoodie, tossing it aside. He throws the ball to you, and you dribble past him, miraculously getting the ball in. Adam tears off his shirt, and you toss him the ball. He starts toward your net, and you block him, stealing the ball from him before making a blind throw at his net. You miss, and he catches the ball as it bounds back in your direction. He tosses for your net and, of course, it goes in. "Fuck you," you laugh, taking off your shirt. His eyes flicker lower, and you clear your throat. "Eyes up here, Adz."
"I wasn't staring at your boobs. Nope," he replies, handing you the ball before spinning around and walking to the center of the court.
"At least I have an advantage now," you respond, dribbling the ball and changing hands as you walk toward him.
"Do you?"
"Of course I do," you reply, starting toward his net.
"Hey!"
You toss the ball, making the shot.
"No fair! I was staring at your ass!"
"Not my fault I have a good ass.," you sing-song. You toss him the ball, and he grumbles as he takes off his shoes and socks.
"I'll get you naked. Just wait," he says seriously.
"You don't have to try that hard to get me naked," you scoff, rolling your eyes playfully.
You play a few more rounds, and it doesn't take long for you to both be reduced down to your underwear.
"Okay, final one. Free throw?" Adam suggests.
"You just want us both to be naked at the same time."
"You got it," he smirks, moving to the center of the court. He tosses the ball from one hand to the other before breathing out and tossing it. Of course, it goes in. He grabs the ball and throws it to you.
"I'm taking my clothes off after this, okay?" you laugh.
"Fine with me."
You eye the net, rolling the ball gently in your hands. Biting your lip, you take the shot. The ball seems to move in slow motion as it half circles the hoop before falling through the net.
"Wooooo!" you laugh. "Now we can both get naked!" You run into Adam's arms, and he pulls you into a hug.
"Did you have fun? I had fun," he giggles, and you look up at his face.
"I had a lot of fun." You kiss him gently, tangling your hands in his hair. He slides his tongue along your lips, sending a shiver down your spine. "Not having sex here, though," you mumble as he nibbles your bottom lip.
"Then let's get home."

A/N
THIS FUCKED ME UPPPPPPPP
LIKE YES
oh and btw idea creds to the movie "What's Your Number"
IT'S SUCH A GREAT MOVIE
CHRIS EVANS IS SO FUCKING HOT LIKE YOU SHOULD WATCH IT
anyway. anyway. So not fangirling over him. Pfft