CHAPTER 6

She so wanted to stay for some more time there but she didn't want to fall weak in front of them.. So with small smile bid bye to them.. They knew she won't go back on words so unwilling let her go..

She sat in car and drove from there... Here anger and pain were clearly reflecting in the speed which she drive her car...

-----------------------------------

Malhotra mansion

It was around 5 in the evening. Everyone were present there. Nyonika had planned to have a family dinner As nandini and manik are returning today...

 Nyonika had planned to have a family dinner As nandini and manik are returning today

Malhotra's living room

All were sitting in the living room talking randomly. They didn't have feel the same as they used to enjoy during their gala time in the past...

Mukti : Mom... Bhai kab aayenge. He didn't even talk to me from last 2 days.. ( she said making a sad baby face)

Cabir : yaar tumhara Bhai aajayega... Bacha nahi ha woh ki kumb ke mele me kho jaye.. (He was annoyed with her continous ranting abt her bhai 's return which was just pissing him off more as he was already worried for His baby doll)

From the back they heard a voice which makes girls go crazy...

Voice : koi mujhe miss Kr ra tha kya??

All turned their gaze towards the main door and there he was standing leaning to the door with his one had on his denim pocket the other having a bag wearing his famous smirk...

(Ab toh hero ki official entry karna banta ha boss)