CHAPTER 3

Recap : abhi and discussion abt makin MaNan meet. Cabir on call

20 min back

Location : Mumbai international airport

It was around 10:20 am when the american airlines landed in the airport. A girl in her early twenties stepped out of the plane putting on her goggles.. OMG!!!! she was extremely hot in full sleeve sheath dress that reached above her mid thigh with a brown belt in her low waist complementing the navy blue color of her dress... she was keeping it simple with long chain and a cross pendent in it yet she was looking beautiful. a white fur coat in her left hand along with her handbag while she had her iphone in the other hand...

Being THE NANDINI MURTHY aka NANZ the famous and youngest businewoman of USA and whole of Asia, all the formalites were completed very quickly. She came out of the airport where people were stunned to see such a beauty in front of them.. many where surrounding her for autographs and selfies but she didnt give a damn to anyone, she just moved out of that place... when she came out she was just more pissed off at the facts that her cabir bhai didnt reached to recive her on top of it till now her car hasnt reached... Wow now this is like jalthe hue aag pe ghee daalne type ...

Her PA Adtya khurrana (or AD) knowing that the volcano is ready to burst out at any moment involuntarily went to her..coz he had no other go than to report her abt the delay in bringing her car... so ab bhaisaab sherni ke muh me haath daalne jaa re the even aftr knowing the consequences...

AD : nanz actually car ke tires last moment me puncture ho gai so...(how could he even think to come out of the den so safe and to early)

(AD aka ADTYA KHURRANA younger brother of ARYAMAN KHURRANA... he works as NANDINI's PA... iske baare me baaki ke details will give u later)

Nanz : AD just cut the crap.. m not here to listen to ur lame reasons ... i dont knw what u will do.. who u will call.. how and all but i need my car in next 15 mins thats it... tum mere dost ho iska ae matlab nahi ha ki i will not tell anything... agar koi aur baat hoti toh its oki but since ur my PA u r the one whose responsible for this... u should have checked everything.. u know ryt i need everything to be perfect be it offcialwork or unofficial work.. so better remember this, next tym u do something like this and i wont be talkin to u in same manner..(she said in her bossy attitude)

AD : yeah sure.. I know nanz its oki.. i will make sure ur car is here asap..

He had been with her for now almost three years so he knows her somewhat thats the reason of him being just quiet n listening to her orders...

he was about to tell her something when he found that she was callin some one on phone.. n he exactly knew who it was so he just thought not to interfere as himself has just now escaped...

AD(s.t) : cabir bhai aap to gaye aaj.. koi ni bacha saktha aapko nanz se aaj... all the best bhai...

She called someone as soon as the person recieved it, before he could start she burst out on him..

person : hey doll..kais

(He was cut by her in the middle)

Back to present

that some one to whom she called was her cabir bhai who told her that he would come to see her before she goes to palace..

Cabir : hey doll..kais
(He was cut by her in the middle)

Nan : bhai aapko yaad bhi ha ya nahi... U have sister who is coming today after one whole year... i guess u where the one who told me doll dont worry i will meet u before u go to palace...Where the hell r u busy?? Do u even have any idea in what condition I'm... Aap ha kahan?? She was going on blabbering...

Cabir : yr doll shaanti rakh na... i knw meine bolatha that i wil there but ab wahan nahi aa paya na toh kya karu mein...

Nan : bhai plz... stop all this... u know i dont like all the lame excuses... waise i just called to inform u that i hav reached and ya FYI ab tak mera car nahi pahucha ha.. when it comes i will directly go to palace and then come by evening.. may be for dinner i will be there..(she spoke in completely annoyed tone)

Cabir : doll... tujhe pehle bolna tha na that ur car hasnt arrived.. wait let me do something..

Nan : i dont want all these concerns bhai... i can manage my self.. just inform in there to everyone...bye

with that he just cut the call without hearing what he had to say...

LOCATION : MALHOTRA MANSION

As soon as Cabir kept his phone he was bombarded with questions... Raj and Abhi were now hell worried for her... but some how cabir managed to cool them down...

Cabir : i think its high time they should meet each other... shayad tabhi doll will react something.. 3 saal hogaye woh incident hoke.. but uske baad usne us incident ke baare me na kisi se baat ki na hi react ki...

Raj : Nandini aisi ladki thi jo khushiyan me bhi uske aankhe bhar aate the.. par ab toh zakhm jitna bhi bada ho hasti ha...

Abhi : jab bhi woh ghar me aati thi aise lagtha ha jaise puri ghar me jaan aa gayi ho... ab toh sirf apne business business aur business time nikalthi ha woh... yahan aati toh hai lekin tab bhi pure kaam hi honge uske... jeena bhul gayi ha meri nandu..

Nyonika was crying inside listening all this... she knew it was coz of her son her princess is suffering so badly but still she couldnt do anything.. so she tired to divert them...

Nyo : arey Raj, bacho chalo baaton baaton me yeh bhul gaye ki tumlog ne breakfast hi nahi kia.. hain na??

they all knew what she trying to do so they gave in and responded to her by nodding the head..

Nyo : chalo hand wash krlo tab tak mein table arrange kar deti hu

they obidiently agreed to her went to dinning area...

LOCATION : AIRPORT

In the mean time NANDINI's black AUDI RS7 also arrived... she didnt hav any energy left in her so she didnt scold or show her anger on any of them...AD told the driver to keep her lugages in the back and start the car soon as they have to reach there ealry and by night they should be back...

Nandini didnt speak anything she just hopped into the back seat.. and AD gestured the driver to take her to palace...

AD : bhaiya aapko rasta sab toh pata ha na??

driver : jee sab.. hum madam ko sahi salamat pahucha denge.. aap fikar na kariye

AD : agar aap inhe sahi salamat nahi pahunchaye na toh yeh aapko ghar sahi salamat nahi jaane dengi isliye bol raha hu..

driver : jee.. jee hum thik se pahucha denge... (now he was scared )

AD so wanted to go with her but she is to stubborn to agree with some one else so she didnt allow him to accompany her... soon the car started... there were 5 cars with bouncers for her security... 2 white mercedes in her front and 3 in her back...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Precap : arey mei kyu bolu...
That's it for today....

Iske aage samaj nahi Aa ra kya likhun isilye its enough for today..

Aur haan next chapter ke lie I need at least 20 comments and votes then only I will update...

Thanks for your support...

Love you all loads...