Chapter 2-Goodbye

Spottedleaf awoke in a familiar place. No! Not here! Not yet! Beautiful willow trees blew in the soft breeze, the grass was green and soft, and the stars shone brightly above. But to Spottedleaf, this place was as bad as the Dark Forest. "No! I can't die yet!" she yowled to nobody in particular.
She saw a fluffy gray tom with feathery whiskers and a puffy tail gracefully padding toward her, making no sound at all.
"Featherwhisker!" Spottedleaf mewed quietly, staring at her former mentor. Featherwhisker nodded to her, pride and sadness shining in his eyes. "Hello, young Spottedleaf," he greeted, licking her head. "Hello, Featherwhisker." Spottedleaf replied.
Feathertail brushed his tail along her flank. "It's a shame you had to die..." he meowed solemnly. Spottedleaf stared at him, her eyes burning amber pools. "Can I see Firepaw one more time?" she asked hopefully.
Featherwhisker nodded in understanding. "You may." Then, the world of Starclan faded away from Spottedleaf, and she reappeared in Thunderclan camp.
At first, she thought what had happened was all just a bad dream, but then she looked over and saw Firepaw crouched down, staring at a bloodstained tortoiseshell pelt. Oh no... She stared at her paws; stars were entwined in her fur, and she radiated a pale blue glow. Spottedleaf padded over towards Firepaw and her body.
She had a single wound on the back of her neck, her eyes were closed, her claws unsheathed. Rain patterned down on Spottedleaf's body's pelt. Firepaw had buried his muzzle in her wet fur. He had tears in his beautiful emerald green eyes.
Spottedleaf herself felt her eyes prickle with the need to cry. She sat down beside Firepaw. But he gave no sign that he saw her. "Goodbye, my sweet Spottedleaf..." Firepaw whispered sadly, reluctantly standing up and trudging over to Bluestar. One small tear slipped out of Spottedleaf's eye. "Goodbye, my beloved Firepaw..."