f i v e

*edited*

k e n n e d y

I was currently getting ready for school since it's Monday again. Yesterday was actually really fun, we went to a whole bunch of places. We went to museums and we even went to the Statue of Liberty.

I decided to wear my black skinny jeans with rips on the knees with my Beyoncé shirt. I had planned the outfit out the night before so I had time to paint my nails to match my clothing. I also wore my pink vans.

For my jewelry, I wore my pink Lokai bracelet, a silver necklace, my infinity ring that my grandma got me for my birthday, and pink stud earrings.

I actually tried with my makeup today and did winged eyeliner and did a natural eyeshadow color along with my mascara. I also put in some baby pink lipstick to match everything. I curled my hair last night as well, so I just put a little more volume to my hair and defined my curls a little more.

I grabbed a pop-tart as I was walking out the door. I also grabbed my plain black backpack and my Beyoncé hat, which I got from a concert that I went to one time. I put on my "What Would Beyoncé Do?" phone case, said "bye, love you" to my mom, walked out the door and Adela was already waiting for me with her mom, Kara.

[outfit at the beginning of the chapter]

As soon as I got in Adela was trying to get me to talk to Daniel, even though I gave him MY number and never got his. She started whining and my phone dinged in the process.

Unknown:

hey, beautiful.

me:

who is this?

Unknown:

Daniel...

me:

oh, okay.

daniel🐛:

what are you doing rn?

me:

on my way to school

daniel🐛:

oh, can I call you after school? I have something to tell you...

me:

uhh, sure. is it okay if Adela is there?

daniel🐛:

I guess...

me:

okay, ttyl😊

</>

Adela realized right away what was happening and began screaming.

"Honey, CAN YOU STOP SCREAMING." Kara interrupted the fangirl moment that Adela was having. I laughed because of the way that her mom reacted.

"Sorry, mom." Adela mumbled back as we pulled into the parking lot.

"Bye, girls!"

"Bye, Kara!"

"Bye, mom!"

As we walked into school, I felt people's stares in the back of my head. I didn't understand what could be going on so I just ignored the mysteriousness and continued walking to class.