Chapter 7 Part 2

Beginne am Anfang

I walked down stairs as quickly and quietly as possible I saw them on the couch playing video games. I went to the kitchen to get some water. I was looking outside the window when I felt someone behind me. I turned around and saw Nash smirking at me. "Well if it isn't the slut." He said getting closer to me. He moved quickly when Scott came in "Hey Y/N I have to go pick up Chrissy and Ted do you mind if Nash stays here it's only gonna be for a little bit." He asked I was gonna say Yes that I do mind but Scott doesn't know about Nash bullying me. But before I could say anything Nash spoke up. "I'm sure it's fine we can get to know each other since we never had the chance." He said while putting an arm around me. Scott looked at me I was going to shake my head when I felt Nash tight his arm around me. "Okay I'll be right back." Scott said grabbing his keys and leaving the house.

"So how about we take this to your room?" He said running a hand down my stomach. I tried to push him off. "Get off me." "SHUT UP BITCH." He yelled punching me. I tried to get away from him. But he just tighten his grip he had on my wrist. I'm pretty sure that it was going to bruise. He pulled me into my room. He threw me on the bed and shut the door. I tried to scream but I couldn't. He ripped my shirt and went for my pants. I whimpered. My chest tightened knowing where this was going.

***

John's POV

Nikki and I had to go to a meeting so we left early in the morning. The meeting didn't last as long as I intended it to be. So Nikki said it would be a good idea to go get some pizza since my little girl and Scotty love pizza and go home. I see Y/N as one of my own I love that little girl. She just so tiny and adorable. I think adopting her was the best thing that ever happened. When I first saw her I felt this overwhelming need that I had to protect her. When we found her parents died and that she ran away my heart broke for her. At such a young age and she already gone through a lot.

"Babe I'll go buy the pizza and you wait here okay?" I said she smiled and nodded. I went and bought the pizza, 4 boxes to be exact. Y/N may be small but she can eat. I went back to the car. We drove off and headed back home.

(Skip Drive)

We walked in and it was quite. "WE'RE HOME!" But we got no response. I walked in the kitchen and set the pizza down on the counter. I was gonna yell out again but I heard whimpers and sobs. I walked towards the sound which came from upstairs. "P-please s-stop." That's Y/N. I ran towards her room and busted through the door. And what I saw made my blood boil. One of Scott's stupid friends were on top Y/N and she was half naked. I rushed to this little punk and before he can take off my little baby girls pants off I got him by his shirt and throw his ass off her. He looked scared "M-Mr.C-Cena w-what a-are y-you doing h-here?" I glared at him and picked his little ass up by his shirt. Nikki came running in and she saw Y/N curled up in a ball crying her eyes. Y/N looked up.

****

You

I was crying my eyes out and I felt numb. I couldn't push him off me every time I tried he would punch me. This felt like Déjà vu. He was going to take my pants off when I felt the weight on top off me get pulled off me. I curled up in a ball. I heard someone run in. I looked up and saw Nikki. She rushed to me and pulled me into a hug. "M-Mommy." I don't care if I sound like a child all I wanted was one of her hugs. I turned and saw that Jo-dad was throwing Nash out. After he threw him out he came back in I rushed to him and he pulled me into a hug. "It's okay princess. He won't hurt you." I just nodded.

End of flashbacks

You

I woke up and saw that I was in a hospital room. What the? What am I doing in a hospital room? I looked around and saw Chrissy sleeping. I tapped her shoulder she looked around confused until her eyes landed on me. She jumped up and pulled me into a hug. "I'm so glad your okay." "What happened?" She looked at me shocked. "You don't remember?" I shook my head. "After those assholes asked about the song you had a panic attach. Y/NN you were out for the past 15 hours." She whispered the last part. My jaw dropped. "What happened to the concert?" She sighed. "When Simon found out what happened he said he'll reschedule the concert to Friday and today is Wednesday." "When can I leave?" I asked. "I'll go ask the doctor. I'll be right back." I nodded.

Couple seconds later the door opened. "That was fast." I said with a slight giggle. When I didn't get a response I looked up and was meet with a pair of green eyes. Her eyes teared up and she brought both hands up to her mouth. "H-hey L-Lo." I said nervously. She ran towards me and engulfed me into a hug. She was silently crying. "Lo I'm okay." She just hugged me tighter. Maybe being friends won't hurt. Even if it does it'll be worth it. I can't stay away. Not when I have her back in my life.

***

:)
    -Moni