Part VI: A Little Extra Help

You knew now that you had to make a final decision. Niall has introduced you to the world as his girlfriend while you were still uncertain as to whether or not you wanted to obtain this title.  You still had such strong feelings for Harry you just didn't know what else to do. 

After several restless nights you decide to get Liam, Louis, and Zayn's individual input.

You meet up with Zayn at a nearby Starbucks and explain everything the best way that you can. Once you finish explaining Zayn sits in silence as he stares deeply in your eyes. You aren't sure if he's trying to read you or if he's just thinking so you just stare back in desperation. 

"Well love...." He said in a slow, soothing, soft voice

"You seem to have very strong feelings for both Harry and Niall or else we wouldn't be sitting here so who you have the strongest feelings for isn't the issue."

"Then what is?" You ask him hoping for a clearer answer.

"Who do you think the most about and are these good thoughts or negative thoughts? Sleep on it and let me know if you need anything else."

You hug Zayn and kiss him on his cheek to thank him for his help.

You ended up meeting Louis and Liam together at Liam's flat because it was more convienant for the two of them than meeting individually. 

Louis pointed out that you mentioned feeling almost like a "spark" when you were with Harry. 

"Have you ever felt this with Niall?" asked Liam.

"I-I don't think so..maybe.." You said in a very unassuring tone. 

"Well, who do you enjoy spending the most time with?" asked Louis

"Who would you sooner clear your schedule for to spend the day with him?" asked Liam

You think about the boys questions and after a moment of silence you smile and say,

"I think I know what I have to do." 

You hug and kiss both of the boys for their help and head out the door.