R.I.P 2 My Youth

A/N: Hey, Sorry 4 taking so long, but if you know what's been going on in walking dead then read the rest of this story you'll see why it took so long to update.

Warning: This story contains some sexual contents of the same sex so if you're not interested in gay relationships then..... GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!! (Seriously why r u here?)

Disclaimer : I do NOT own any of these characters except the ones I MIGHT add which I'll take claim to owning.

Some of the may not be used!!

f/c: favorite color

y/n: your name

e/c: eye color

l/n: last name

m/n: middle name

h/c: hair color

h/l: hair length 
----------------

"Easy fellas, easy" he spoke grabbing the strangers arm and stopping him from attacking the laughing Len "Let's just put our weapons down and see if we can figure out what's really the problem" Joe spoke trying to be as calming as possible

-----------------

Reader's P.O.V

My heart started racing in my chest, I reached out gripping the closest branch, my fear and nausea nearly causing me to fall from the tree. 'Joe was here I thought.' and my mind sank back to the memories that I desperately tried to repress from my days as property rather than person, but the worst memory of all was of that night.....

flashback  

*In a abandon house far out in the woods*

"(y/n), wake up." I felt hands lightly shaking my shoulders "(y/n), you need to wake up, please, just open your eyes.!" The voice grew more and more urgent until finally, I could tell that the owner of the voice wasn't going to leave me alone unless I woke up. 

I opened my eyes to the site of my best friend sitting on his knees beside me still lightly shaking my shoulder to rouse me from the sweet addicting drug known as slumber. With a heavy heart and the protest of my exhausted body, I opened my heavy eyes to meet his own. It took a moment for my eyes adjusted to the darkness meaning it was still the middle of the night. I turned to face my distraught friend, "What's wrong, is it another nightmare?" Javien shook his head at the question, but still quivered "What's the problem?" I questioned, doing my best to rub the sleep from my eyes and cracking my weary bones to try and bring myself from the sweet clutches of slumber. "There are some men outside and they're coming to the house." Javien's voice quivered in fear. At this point, I was fully awake and my head snapped toward the closest window to have a peak and as sure as I was standing there, there were men outside hooting and hollering while creeping closer and closer to the house.

I immediately turned around reappearing back at Javien's side. "Alright, here's what I need you to do. Take your bag, your clothes, and your bow and quickly go out the back door-" "I can't leave! Please, don't leave me... I don't wanna be alone again!" I winced as I was once again reminded of how much Javien depended on me even though he was a year older than me, my will was stronger so I was the who had to step up to the plate whenever the shit and the fan collided

I smiled reassuringly at him choosing my next words carefully knowing that Javien was going to try to cling any excuse to stay with me. "Javien I need you to trust me on this. I want you to leave while I stay and make sure these men are....safe." I whispered softly using my words carefully. "If it's safe I'll go into the woods and get you, but if I'm not out there by dawn either assume I've been captured or kill-" "They won't kill you!" Javien exclaimed almost going above a whisper-shout "You're the strongest person I know, you taught me how to protect myself from the creepers... and the people..." at this exclamation, I pulled Javien into a tight hug, something wasn't  I known for doing, but at that moment I held Javien close and took in that moment just in case I'd never see him again. When I finally let go I looked him in his eyes "Please Javien we only have a few more moments so don't argue. Get going. Remember everything we've taught each other. " I turned away from Javien, quickly grabbing my knifes and strapping them on my thighs and putting one knife in each hand. By the time I had turned back around Javien had all his stuff packed in his bag which wasn't much seeing as we made it an effort to always travel light and never take more then what we needed.

As I left our shared room and turned on the hallway to the front door of the single-story cabin I felt a hand on my wrist pulling me back out of the hall and away from the front door. I turned to Javien to see he had a stern look on his face as he handed me his bow. I was baffled by this, the only weapons he had besides the bow were the two butterfly knives.

 "I can't...." I spoke softly, doing my best to convey my concern for his safety

"I won't leave unless you take it" I was about to argue before I looked into his eyes and saw a determined glare I had never seen before. The look he gave me at that moment was the look of someone who was in charge and not the other way around, but I was still shocked when I turned back around to face the door with a bow and a notched arrow in my hand.

The last thing I remember would be footsteps running out the back door and into the woods before the front door burst open.

flash back end

I never saw Javien again after that night, but I still believe that he's alive and out there somewhere. 

As I remembered Javien's face I began to calm down and get control of my nausea. Managing not to throw up what little food I had eaten, I turned back to the scene below me and was vaguely aware of hearing Len bitch about the claiming rule and when I finally I had blinked the last yellow spot from my eye I could see Joe chopping the rabbit that Crossbowman had caught. 

"Claimed" Joe spoke as Len walked away "That's all you gotta say. Hey, ass end is still an end."

I waited in that tree and counting to 1000 before packing my belongings up, bagging them and jumping to the next tree close to me and continuing this until I fell into a rhythm. When I finally stopped I looked up at the sun to find it was setting and sat down in the tree I was in. I closed my eyes ready to get some rest, but before my eyes could close "This won't be our last encounter, Joe.... I will have revenge"  

----------------

A/N: The image is Javien's butterfly knife. Hey guys thanks for reading. vote. share. comment. I love yall like yall burst from my nuts. lol ik I'm terrible T^T. BYE!!!!!