Surprise Party [6]

(Alex pictured above)

Alex POV

After cheer leading practice I was so tired but I had to help Claire with the set up of the party for Jasmine tonight. She told her coach that she was sick so she could have an excuse to set up. Ashton couldn't come up with an excuse because that would have given away the surprise. We are having the party inside the basketball gym but the basketball team were practicing (running laps and stretching) on the field today

"Ok, I'm kind of tired. You want to take a break Alex?", Claire asked me.

"Lol yeah. I'm pretty tired too"

She took a deep breath and we sat on the bleachers and began talking.

"So, how you and Ashton going?"

"We're good. I'm surprised that we haven't got in an arguement yet."

"Lmao because you guys are always at it like animals", I laughed.

She laughed at me and blushed.

"Well if you haven't seen De'Sean in months, I know you would be the same way"

"Well.....not really"

"Whatchu mean? You not a virgin are you?"

"LOL NO! It's just that De'Sean and I barely have sex."

"Really? How much is barely?"

"Uhhh, we had sex once when I lived in LA and we really just started having sex now"

"Fa real", Claire said with her eyes widened."How did he deal with being around you with barely no sex?"

"Lmao, I have no idea. He didn't seem to mind because we were always busy with school"

"Lol. I know if that was Ashton, she wasn't having that at all"

I laughed so hard because she ain't lying. Her and Ashton always having sex. They are so cute, every time they see each other, they act they haven't seen each other in years. It's adorable.

"Lmao you right"

"So, De'Sean never cheated on you?"

"Umm, not that I know of lol", I responded.

De'Sean never cheated on me thankfully.

"Ohh well you sound like you got a good boyfriend"

"Yeah he's pretty good to me"

We got back to setting up the auditorium. We went to the liquor store to get the drinks and we went back to auditorium to put the drinks in the right spot. The deejay and his crew were setting up the whole music section while we were doing our thing.

--------------

Ashton just called Claire and I to tell us that her and Jasmine were on their way to the gym. Claire told everyone that she was on her way. We shut off all the lights and turned off all the music. Everyone in the auditorium was silent until the door opened.

"SURPRISE!!", everyone screamed when Jasmine entered the gym.

She had the biggest grin on her face. She hugged Ashton because this was all Ashton's idea. Then she came walking up to Claire and I.

"Thanks guys", she said.

"Lol, your welcome", I responded.

"No problem Jas"

Jasmine looked so sexy. She had on this white Los Angeles shirt with a white hat, blue jeans and Nike shoes. When she smiled it just made her look even more irresistible.

(Jasmine pictured below)

Tonight was so lit, I danced with everyone and I had a couple drinks

Tonight was so lit, I danced with everyone and I had a couple drinks. The only thing that bothered me tonight was when De'Sean got really weird when my friend, Meghan came around. He got all touchy and uneasy with me and he was acting so strange. The only thing weird about the situation is that they already knew each other but I never introduced them two. He assured me that it was nothing and they met through mutual friends so I just left it alone.

"You want a drink, Alex?", Jasmine asked me.

"Sure"

I followed her to the bar and we sat down and drank.

"So, where De'Sean at?", Jasmine asked me

"Uhh, he left early. He wasn't feeling to good"

De'Sean told me that he had a headache so he went back to his apartment to take a nap.

"Ohh. Hope he feels better"

Jasmine POV

I feel so bad not being able to tell Alex what I saw at the mall. It hurts knowing that De'Sean cheated on her with one of her friends and she doesn't know. After the party, I decided that I wanted to sleep in Claire and Alex's dorm since Ashton was sleeping with Claire. When I got their, I came up with an excuse to sleep in Alex's bed. I told her that sleeping on the couch kind of hurts my back and she totally bought my lie.

"Here Jas, I found a pillow inside Claire's room", she said throwing me a pillow.

"Thanks Alex"

"No problem"

I took off my clothes and just slept inside my sports bra and boxers. When I saw Alex take off her clothes to change into her pajamas, I couldn't stop staring at how good she looked. She's so fucking sexy and anybody would be lucky to have her. She caught me mid way looking at her ass and all she could do was laugh.

"What are you laughing at?", I said blushing.

"I'm laughing at you"

"Why?", I said pretending like I don't know why.

"Because you always looking at me"

"Lol, I can't look at you?"

"Not like that"

I laughed because the whole time she was blushing.

"You 're just so beautiful. I can't not look at you Alex"

"Lol, thanks Jasmine but remember I have a boyfriend"

"Yeah, I know shawty. That sucks"

OMG, why can't she just break up with him and get with Blasian Jas. That night when we went to sleep, I had blue balls that whole night. Only if Alex knew what I would do to her. FUCK.

Alex POV

Tonight, Jasmine and Ashton slept in Claire and I's dorms. Ashton slept in Claire's room and Jasmine slept in mine. She came up with this lame excuse to sleep in my bed when I know all she wanted to do was to sleep in the bed with me but I let it slide. I caught her looking at my ass but I reminded her and myself that I had a boyfriend whom I love. I'm not going to lie Jasmine is hella fine but I'm not the cheating type. I want to be faithful to my bf.

---------------------------

**COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE**

**UPDATE TOMORROW**

**READ MY OTHER BOOK**