Between the Sketches

D E S C R I P T I O N

It was the heartbroken girl and it was the mysterious neighbor. Tears caught up in her throat, she wants to scream... But she can't. In and out the man goes, nobody knows his story or what's his motive.

"Let me show you something" he says, with that soft voice of his and she follows him. It's crazy how this vibe thing works, it's like you just look at the creature and... Click,  you're inseparable.

A U T H O R S • N O T E

This story is inspired by a dream I had, and it was so realistic... I can vividly remember it. So I'll just elaborate on that and let's see how this will turn out :)  I'm telling you now, you're going to be confused. My dreams are always kinda weird lol. But my mom always tells me that if someone tells you their dream you have to bless them so that it could mean well (so bless me :))... No matter how peculiar the dream seems.  (So I guess I shouldn't have said my dreams are "weird") Now of course I don't remember every single detail but we're just going to roll with it.

C A S T

Kiersey Clemons as Zinnia Wallace
Chris Brown as (you'll find out later)

All rights reserved to @Standoffish_ ©2016. "Between The Sketches" is under direct ownership of the author. For copyright purposes, I do not own any images and/or music that is found throughout this book. Thanks to (Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Google, and YouTube)