Intro

Okay everyone, as on 7/17/2020 I'm going to work on editing and finishing this story. There will be some HARD editing going on, as I did not like half of the story as it was written. The overall story line will remain the same, but there will definitely be some changes. There were many questions I asked myself when writing this, and thinking of edits.

~Should this be based in the BAU's universe, or an AU where Reid isn't part of the FBI/BAU?

Answer: Both. Kinda. It's complicated.

~Should I go against the show, if so WHERE in the show should I make it differ?

Answer: She will come into play after the death of Maeve, but there will be edits to the original storyline.

~Will she remain mute? 

Answer: Absolutely. 

~Will I keep certain... graphic details?

Answer: No. The ones I deem to be too much will be edited and/or removed. 

~Will I word it as if her ASL is translated to propper english, or word it grammatically accurate for ASL?

Answer: Since ASL doesn't use a lot of the same grammar as English, I'll simply keep her signing in English grammar and italics to make it more understandable. While it doesn't show how amazing the language is, it's quite hard to convey propper ASL through text, and the Deaf and Mute text just the same as anyone else, so in story it shall be quite similar. 

      Any questions or concerns can be sent to my DMs. Thank you to everyone who read and/or supported this story.

10/04/2021 - The first official update since the beginning of the rewrite. Lots of shit when down since I started this, and I'm glad to just finally have that bit out. More shall follow.