I looked at myself. The dress fitted perfectly. All my curves were on display. The dress narrowing at my waist then flaring out to hug my bottom. My legs, clad in black leggings and stilettos, looked longer. I didn't know much about makeup. Only evening out the winged liner to look the same on both eyes had taken at least half an hour. I had put on a little blush and cherry red lipstick and curled my hair. The only jewelry I was wearing were the diamond studs in my ears. I smiled to myself. I looked pretty. I sprinkled a little perfume and just as I turned around, there was a knock on the door then in walked Hunter. The breath I was about to take froze in my lungs, he looked...Spectacular, devilishly handsome, jJaw-dropping. All these words paled  in comparison. Just like me he was wearing an all black suit, black shirt, coat, slacks. His hair neatly pulled back parted from the side, a light stubble dusting his square jaw. I realized while I was taking him in he was doing the same.

And then..."You can't wear that." He all but growled. His silver eyes darkening.

I looked at him perplexed and more than a little hurt, "What? Why?"

One second he was across the room the next he was right in front of me. He took me by my waist and pulled me flush against himself, chest to chest. 

"Because you look too damn beautiful." He murmured, his lips touching my ear making a tingle shoot straight from my spine to my brain, making me feel lightheaded. "I don't want anyone looking at you and thinking what I'm thinking." He kissed just below my ear. My breathe quickened. My pulse spiked.  Little needled of awareness, and sparks of electricity coursing through my veins. I knew I shouldn't but..

"What are you thinking?" I whispered.

He growled and pulled back, even though I was wearing four inch heels he still towered over me. He looked at me, his eyes turning darker. He didn't say what was going through his mind. He showed me. He took my mouth and devoured me. His didn't ask. He invaded my mouth and tangled his tongue with mine. I sipped from his mouth as he pulled me harder against him. A little whimper escaped me as he tangled his hand in my hair, arched my back and his tongue delved deeper, caressing all the caverns in my mouth, stroking my tongue with his, he sucked my lower lip before letting go. I was breathing hard and I wasn't even surprised when his lungs seemed in no need of extra air. I realized my hands were in his hair. I looked at him.

"Ummm..Hunter" I whispered as I touched the corner of his mouth, "You have lipstick on your face."

His eyes took on their ever-present glint of condescending humor as he replied, "I know Kitten. You should also clean up."

At his remark I turned around and knew why. My lipstick was destroyed, most of it gone, while which was left wasn't actually on my lips but around it. I turned back around, "I've never had my lipstick ruined before." I whispered stepping closer. 

He pulled me in his arms again as he smirked down at me, "I know." 

He kissed me once more, this time softly before pulling away, "I'm waiting downstairs. When you're ready come down."

After rectifying my appearance I rushed downstairs. The usual hustle bustle of the pack was there. I looked around for Hunter, returning everyone's greetings. I felt the pull and went with it. He was standing outside next to his car. But he wasn't alone. My heart rate picked up as I recalled why we were really going out. His sister. It had temporarily slipped from my mind. The closer I got the more anxious I became until Hunter encircled my waist and pulled me closer to his side. 

"Cass, this is my mate Ariana Sullivan. Kitten, my sister, Cassidy Vega."

I took in her appearance. She was very beautiful. Up close I saw her eyes were aqua blue. she had a heart shaped face and a small button nose. Her lips were full, tinged a glossy pink. Her brown hair, in soft curls, fell just below her shoulder. She was wearing a knee-length floral sleeveless dress and pink flat pumps.