"Fuck, I knew I shouldn't have worn heels today!" Mitch laughed at her again.

"So, are you surprising some one else today? I can guess, because nothing ruins a relationship like falling for someone else."

Kirstie tried to wait as long as she could before replying, giving herself time to come up with a good reply.

"I'm just going to Starbucks." She wasn't quite lying, because she just walked out the door of Starbucks.

"Ok, sure." Mitch said sarcastically.
The blonde woman summed up her bravery;
"I am going to see someone. I just got him Starbucks."

"Aw, that's so cute! Who's the guy that's so lucky to have an amazing girlfriend like you?"

"I'm not dating him, Mitchy!"
"Are you planning on?" Kirstie sighed so loud, people across the street heard it.
"Um... Sort of?" Kirstie said, like a question.

"Who is it?" She looked down at her feet and bit her lip.

"I feel like pentaholics are gonna get angry at falling for this guy..."
"Princess, I can keep it a secret."

"Mitch, I'll tell you later." Mitch didn't know how later, but Kirstie expected 2 minutes, as she was so close to Mitch's apartment.

"Ugh, another damn secret that's gonna be on my mind for a while."

"Not that long..." She said under her breath.

"What did you say?"
"Nothing!" Kirstie replied quickly.
He shrugged it off soon, but didn't forget about it.

"So... How's life?"
"Mitch, you saw me two days ago." She laughed.

"I know, but what's new?"

"... Literally... Nothing." Kirstie took her time to reply.

"Are you walking up stairs of something? You're breathing heavily." Mitch asked innocently, when in reality Kirstie was.

"Yeah I am."
"You're almost at his house then..." Mitch figured out.

"Yep, I'm about to knock on his door." Kirstie said, unable to stop smiling.

"Sh-should I call you back?"

"Nah, you can stay." 
"Isn't that going to be really weird and awkward?" He asked.

"Nope." She replied.
"Um.. Alright then." There was another silence.

"Give me a second, someone's at my door."

"That's alright." She said, smiling.

The front for swung open, a smiling Kirstie facing a surprised Mitch, both with phones still held up to their ears.

"...me?" He didn't have much to say.

"You." Kirstie replied. She handed Mitch a Starbucks drink. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

Mitch was still shocked, but happy with the turn out of events.

"I love you, Kirst." He wrapped his arms around her and they held each other in the doorway for sometime.

"It's ok, I know you don't mean it."

"I don't care what you think I mean, but I know I mean that I really love you." Kirstie smiled and hid her head in his chest.

"Wait, you deserted Jeremy for me?! What the heck!" Mitch remembered.

"I guess I did." Mitch nodded and pulled her closer to him.

They slowly pulled away from each other's arms, staring into each other's eyes.

Without words, Mitch leaned in and touched her lips with his.

She kissed back, and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Needless to say, the couple stayed like that in the door way of his apartment, Kirstie holding his coffee, and Mitch holding her.

----------------------------------------------how was that? Probably terrible, I didn't get a chance to edit it and I'm trying to get chapters up as soon as possible.

Happy Valentine's Day, I hope someone out there is thinking of you!