LAUREN'S POV

"I can't believe that Connor came! The last time I saw him was when I was fourteen!" Sam said. I knew that she liked Connor's visit more than anyone because only I knew that she had a crush on him.

"Yeah that's because the last time you saw him you had that little incident..." Ashley said. Sam's face turned bright red.

"It was Nick's fault." She mumbled.

"Yeah, too bad he had a giant crush on you. And that you were wearing a bikini. And said bikini's strings were loose. And said bikini strings happened to be stuck in Nick's hand..." I started.

"Alright, I get it!" Sam yelled.

"Oh... I remember that. That was the summer when your bikini top fell-"

"I SAID I GET IT!" Sam yelled even louder and covered her ears. I couldn't help but laugh. I looked over at Zack, knowing perverted thoughts were going through his head.

"I bet someone would've payed to see that..." I said, smirking. Now Zack was blushing badly.

"You know it's true." I told him. There was an awkward silence.

"So to change the subject... Ashley, are you going to work for Stephanie?" Kayla asked. Ashley rolled her eyes.

"Please. I would rather go on a date with Kevin." She scoffed.

"I wouldn't go that far..." Kayla said. Kevin was this really nerdy and geeky kid that we knew.

"Whatever, the point is that I would never work for her. She could pay me two million dollars and I wouldn't do it."

"I would work for two million dollars." I said.

"Yeah and if you earned two million dollars, you would be sharing it with me." Greg said, sneaking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I let out a laugh.

"Yeah right."

"Lauren if you worked for Stephanie I would kill you." Ashley said. I raised my hands.

"Whatever. I want Connor to come back because I haven't seen him in forever and he only visited for ten minutes." I pouted. I had to admit, Connor was one of the hottest guys that I'd ever met.

"Well he's coming back in September so you can visit him." Ashley said, taking Jay's hand and sitting on the couch. When the the stupid guy going to ask her on a date?! Speaking of dates... When was stupid Greg going to ask ME out on a date?! It was driving me crazy!

"Why does Connor only visit when he has bad news?" Kayla asked. "Last year, he visited to tell us that your grandfather died. In March, he visited to tell is that he 'broke' all of our phones. In June he-"

"Connor never had the best luck." Ashley said and laughed. It was true. Connor was really clumsy and always had bad luck.

"And remember last winter when he was trying to impress that girl?" I said, laughing.

"And then when he was checking her out? And OMG remember when he met Cassidy..." We all burst out laughing, while the boys stared at us cluelessly. Whenever we talked about things that happened to us in the past, the boys never knew what we were talking about, and I felt a bit sorry for them.

"Don't you guys have any inside jokes? It's like it's only us talking about our past and then you guys are just standing there listening." I said, turning my head to Greg's. He smirked.

"Yup. Remember last summer?" He said and looked at Jay. He turned bright red and bit his lip.

"I remember that! I think I still have the video..." Zack said, pulling out his phone.