Not Another Injury

THAT AFTERNOON...

LAUREN'S POV

"Who do you think would win in a fight between Bigfoot and a shark?" I asked Greg.

"Bigfoot. He could squash a shark in a second."

"Yeah but sharks are... Sharks!" I replied. Just because Bigfoot has big feet doesn't mean that he's good at fighting. Sharks can rip his feet off! I crossed my arms and pouted.

"What's wrong, my little crazy one?" He asked.

"Everyone thinks Bigfoot is so amazing. But he's not! He's just a big hairy sac of junk!"

"So if I pretended to be Bigfoot, and you pretended to be a shark... You could beat me?" He asked.

"Duh. And for the record, I could beat you in just a regular fight."

"No you couldn't."

"Yes I could! You can't fight with all this fat." I said and tapped his stomach.

"You call this fat?" He lifted up his shirt, revealing amazing abs.

"Yes." I lied and pushed him off the couch. He grabbed my leg and pulled me on top of him. I sat on his chest and started playing with his dark brown hair.

"I hate to break up your little love fest, but someone needs to help me clean this mess up." Sam said, walking up behind Greg and I. She pointed towards the mess that I made in the kitchen when I tried to make breakfast.

"Why don't you ask Ashley?" I asked.

"She and Jay are out on the beach."

"Kayla?"

"She didn't make this mess!" I stuck my tongue out at her and turned back to Greg.

"She's just jealous because she doesn't have a boyfriend." I whispered to him. He smirked when I said boyfriend and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I got up and let Sam drag me into the kitchen.

"I hate you." She mumbled.

"Why?"

"Because you're just rubbing it in my face that I'm the only one not in a relationship." I felt guilty because it was true. This morning, I made a big deal about Greg and I.

"Well maybe you should just date Zack so you won't feel jealous anymore!" Sam's cheeks turned pink she brushed her dark hair out of her face.

"Well, what if-" she was interrupted by a big thud and Kayla running downstairs.

"Guys. Upstairs. Now." She had a worried look on her face. Sam, Greg, Zack (who just popped out of no where) and I followed her upstairs. She led us up to her bedroom, where I found Ryan lying on the floor.

"What happened?!" Greg yelled.

"I-I don't know! He was walking, and his legs must've hurt and he fell! I think that his ankle is twisted!" Kayla yelled back. She pointed to his right ankle, which was twisted in a weird way.

"Ew!" I squealed.

"Ryan? Are you ok?" Zack asked.

"Yeah. But my ankle feels like it's being stabbed with a knife coated in acid." Ryan said.

"We have to get him to a hospital!" Kayla yelled at Greg and Zack. She looked really worried now.

"Ok,ok. Just calm down." Zack said and grabbed Ryan's left arm an Greg grabbed his right.

"OW!" Ryan yelled in pain when Greg accidentally stepped on his foot. "Greg tu es un si grand idiot, he vais to tuer plus tard!" Greg looked at Ryan with confusion.