Making them Jealous part 1

ZACK'S POV

"CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED!" We were woken up by Lauren who was running around the living room, covering her eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Ryan asked while yawning.

"CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED!" She continued to scream.

"Lauren always says that when she sees something 'inappropriate.'" Ashley said as she and the girls walked downstairs.

"And what does she see that's inappropriate?" Greg stood up.

"You're shirtless." Kayla said and walked in the kitchen.

"That's not inappropriate at all!" I yell over Lauren's voice.

"She thinks everything is inappropriate." Sam mumbled.

"Will someone please shut her up?!" Jay yelled and buried his head under a pillow.

"CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED!" Lauren ran back upstairs, still yelling censored. Jay got up and joined the ret of us. I looked over at the girls. Ashley and Sam had dark circles under their eyes and their hair was all messed up.

"You two look awful." Greg said my thoughts. I elbowed him in the stomach.

"We know." Sam said, "Lauren kept us up all night." She set her head on Kayla's shoulder.

"How did she-"

"DA PARTY PEOPLE ARE HERE!" Greg was interrupted by some voices coming from outside. All the girls' eyes widened and Sam lifted her head.

"Is that... Them?" Ashley asked with a wide smile.

"It's them." Kayla replied. The three ran past us and outside. We followed them, and found them tackling four guys with hugs.

"It's so great to see you!" Ashley squealed as she hugged a guy with black hair.

"You too, Ashley! Looking beautiful as always." I could tell that comment really pissed Jay.

"It's great that you guys are here! Now Ty... WHERE'S MY HUG?!" I flinched as Lauren ran past me and jumped on the guy that I'm guessing is Ty. I knew that Greg didn't like that, but he looked really pissed when Lauren gave Ty a kiss on the cheek.

"Ahem." Greg said pretty loudly. The girls looked towards us.

"Guys, these are our really, really, really good friends." Kayla said and slipped her hand into the hand of the guy standing next to her. I peeked over at Ryan. He crossed his arms and made a face that meant I'm-trying-not-to-let-all-my-anger-out.

"This is Collin." Kayla continued. She pointed to the guy that she was holding hands with. He had light blonde hair and green eyes.

"Nick." Sam said. The guy she was standing next to had brown hair and brown eyes.

"Josh." Ashley hugged the guy with black hair even tighter. Josh was the shortest out of the four guys, but was still taller than any of the girls.

"And Ty!" Lauren jumped off Ty. He had light brown hair and dark blue eyes. Me and all the guys were pissed. Who were these people. Were they just friends? Boyfriends? Ex-boyfriends?

"We're happy to be here, but who are the guys that look like they want to kill us?" Nick asked and wrapped his arm around Sam's waist.

"This is Ryan, Greg, Jay and Zack." Kayla said, "Now guys. Come inside and make yourselves at home!" Kayla led the four inside.

"Who do they think they are?" Greg asked when they left, "just walking in like they own the place and stealing our girls!"

"They're not our girls." I said.

"But they could be." He said and rolled his eyes.

"He's right." Ryan said, "They did just come here and now the girls look like they're in love with them."

"Yup! It's true!" Jay said and smiled, "You love Kayla!"

"Ok, fine! I like her!" He kicked a rock across the path, "But you like Ashley!"

"Yeah, and I'm not afraid to admit it!"

"Then why don't you tell her?"

"Because I'm not ready for that. And anyway, she already knows because somebody told them who we like!" Jay said, looking at me.

"Like I said, you shouldn't have told them that I like Sam!" Then they all punched me. They're such good friends... Not.

ASHLEY'S POV

"Did you see Greg's face?" Sam said between laughs.

"And that guy, what's his name? Jay? He looked like he wanted to kill me!" Josh said.

"So, why do you want to make these guys jealous?" Collin asked.

"Because it's funny!" Lauren said. She was currently getting a piggy back ride from Ty.

"And remember, you can't tell them that it's fake." Kayla reminded them and sat on the couch.

"Ok, we promise we won't tell the guys." Collin said and sat down beside Kayla.

"Tell us what?" Ryan asked as he and the guys walked through the door.

"Oh, nothing." Kayla said. She moved closer to Collin. Ryan looked at his friends and sighed.

"Something wrong?" Kayla asked sweetly.

"No." Ryan mumbled. I looked at Lauren, Kayla and Sam, and I could tell that they were thinking the same thing as me. Don't laugh!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yes, I realize that this is a bad ending

:( no hate please!