Hungover pickup.

As the bell went for the end of school, Paura visibly winced and groaned, causing all of the parents to giggle at him.
"It'll be ok Paura! Just the urge to throw up that's all. Oh and also a throbbing head ache." One of the parents next to him laughed, and Paura groaned in response. "And...much more."

Everyone in the town knew Paura as the irresponsible, drinking idiot that somehow has the mental capacity to pick his two younger, twin siblings up from school. The two younger, twin siblings noted before are the two fifteen year old boys called Kieran and Alfie. They both had bright blue eyes and blonde hair but don't think that they were as innocent as they look.

The two boys were complete assholes to their older, hungover brother and were nice and popular with everyone else. They were both 5"7 and were quite hot, but definitely not as hot as their brother. Paura, their brother, had pure white hair that always fell perfectly into place. He had turquoise coloured eyes surrounded by thick lashes. His plump lips were a tinged red colour and his skin was a hot and luxurious olive colour. Paura was 6"1 and had a perfect frame for the gay guy he was. His slender waist followed down to wide hips and ass, then carried on to feminine legs that were bottomed by size 7 feet.

He normally wore thick jewellery that hung from around his neck and looped around his wrists. But something that was never missing, was his pocket flask of vodka. Never left home without it, never went anywhere without it, he even slept with it underneath his pillow. At this moment, it was tucked into the back pocket of his jeans, but he refused to be drunk around people he didn't know, considering the side-affect of the drink. That side-affect was the conclusion that he was...horny, all the while.

Many of his friends had gotten into the awkward situation of Paura rubbing himself all over them and kissing them. But then again, back to the present time.

After five minutes of waiting, none of the kids from the twins' class had come out, so Paura decided to go in and check it out, as he had started to become needy of vodka, and he REFUSED to drink in public. As Paura walked towards the twins' class, he heard muffled giggles from inside of the class room. Pushing the door open tentatively, all Paura could see was darkness, but that wasn't for long. As soon as Paura was in the middle of the room, the lights turned on suddenly, and the whole class of students started to bang pots and pans together.

"ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!" He screamed out loud, the sound echoing outside the school as well, causing the parents to chuckle silently as they all knew what had happened. The pain banging through Paura's head was horrific, causing him to curl up on the floor in a little ball of sadness. Every child started to laugh, but when they saw for clear what state Paura was in, they all felt bad. They knew he was gonna be hungover and all thought that putting him in more pain was fun, but they saw the tear stained face of Paura somehow distressing.

"S-sorry!" The twins' whispered to their brother, but Paura began to shake his head and he slowly got to his feet, moaning in pain at every move.
"Sorry isn't enough this time brothers" he whispered, before running out the door, ignoring the immense pain and then carrying on out the school, then home. He quickly grabbed his vodka bottle and changed into something more fitting for what he was about to do,

He wore a black shirt that had the words 'The Best Way To Cure A Hangover Is To Drink More' and green skinny jeans that complemented every curve of his ass, legs and hips perfectly. His feet were covered in blue socks with white Doc Martin boots to protect them from the elements. His white hair was tied back with a red ribbon with his fringe falling over his cheeks daintily. He filled a rucksack with all of his alcohol and also some bandages, a medical kit and water. Why the medical stuff you ponder? Well it's because he's probably do something REALLY stupid and injure himself in any inhumane way possible.

Paura slowly climbed out of his bedroom window and dropped to the floor, before running down the road to the Reed Forest at the end of the street. The Reed Forest was a place known by many as "Paura's Second Home", as if you wanted to find him, he'd be there, drinking his liver to hell and back. That's why Paura went straight through Reed Forest, right down the middle of Gallaint Avenue Woods, and into the centre of the Slender Forest. He knew if the rumours, but in his drunken and hungover state, all he could remember was "Incredibly Smoking Hot Killers". So he didn't exactly feel threatened.

But if he knew what was going on in a Mansion a few miles away, he would of known he was gonna be found by one of those "Incredibly Smoking Hot Killers".