Why?

Scarlett's POV

Wait maybe I can just throw the note away and Justin will never have to know my answer. I crumbled up the paper and threw it in the garbage. Now there's nothing to worry about and plus I don't even know if Scooter would want us dating. Oh well time to perform.

______________________

Justin's POV

Scarlett just finished performing and I decided to go talk to her before I went on.

"Hey" I said.

"Oh hey Justin what's up"

"Nothing just wanted to talk before I went on you gonna watch?"

"Nah not tonight I'm tired so I might just hang out on my bus" Shit if she goes back to the bus she might read the note. I changed my mind I don't wanna ask her just yet. I had about 10 minutes, if Scarlett goes and changes I could probably grab the note and make it make it back in time. Scarlett maybe you should go change I have to go to something.

"Okay" she said. As she walked away I quickly ran over to the buses making sure no one saw me. I got on Scarlett's bus and went to her room and the note wasn't on the pillow.

"Fuck" I muttered. I quickly started moving the pillows around desperately trying to find the note. I turned around and saw something in her garbage. I picked up the little piece of paper. It was the note I left on her pillow. I read her reply.

I'm sorry Justin I just don't like you like that plus you just broke up with Selena yesterday and I'm still not over Lance anyway my point is it's a little too soon not just for me but for you to.

Okay so she was gonna say no. But why is this note in the garbage. I quickly took it and stuffed it in my pocket and ran out so that no one knowing knew what I was doing. Sadly I left my phone there in the process.

_______________________

Scarlett's POV

I walked back to my tour bus and plopped right onto my bed. I took a quick look around looking for something to do when I noticed something. A phone was sitting on my desk. I clicked the button and I saw a picture of me and Justin. Yep this was his phone.

"Bieber thinks he's smart" I whispered to myself. I checked my garbage and the note was gone. Looks like me and Bieber are gonna be having a little talk.

5 hours later

I saw Justin walking by going to his tourbus when I pulled him onto mine and closed the door.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He yelled.

"Me and you have to have a little talk Bieber"

"About?"

"Why your little iPhone was on my bus." Justin stood there obviously speechless. He didn't have an answer.

"Well?"

"Ummm about that I...I just.....I don't know"

"You don't know?"

"What's the problem anyway?" he yelled.

"I don't want people snooping around my bus" I yelled, mad that he wasn't telling me the truth. He stood there speechless.

"I saw the note Justin......"

"I know" he said looking down.

"Why did you come to take it back?"

"Cause I didn't actually know if I liked you"

"Understandable" I said. Justin's face was mixed with sadness and regret.

"Justin I got an idea" 

 "What is it?"

"How about we act like this never happened like we don't tell anyone about it"

"I'm cool with that"

"Kay great.....now if you don't mind I need to sleep"

"Its pretty dark outside guess I'm gonna have to sleep here" he said

"Nice try Bieber get back to your own bus"

"Kay well bye Scarlett"

"Bye Justin" I waved as he walked out when I remembered something.

"Wait Justin" I yelled chasing after him.

"Yeah?" he asked turning around.

"What would you have done if I said yes?"

******************

Sorry about the really long wait guys! I went on vacation and then school started and I was like gahhh I have to update. But I finally got the time and hopefully the next chapter will be up a lot sooner.

So what do you guys think? I'm happy to hear anything you have to say so please comment if  you have any ideas. I was also thinking of doing some contests........but it's just a thought right now. What do you guys think I should do?