Party Time

Scarlett's POV 

January 4, 2013

I was at Justin's house for his big party. The place was filled with famous people. I saw Alfredo and walked over to him.

"Crazy party" I said to him.

"Yeah but I'm used to it and soon you'll be to" We both laughed.

"Have u seen Justin?"

"This house is huge do you really expect me to know?" Fredo said.

"Yeah I guess your right, I'll see him at some point I'm gonna go get some soda" I said walking away. Me and Fredo were pretty close now to. He was cool and we had a lot of things in common like me and Justin. I walked into the kitchen and saw Ryan.

"Hey Ryan"

"Hey Scarlett"

"Aren't you supposed to be in Canada"

"Eh I thought one night would be okay, it was so worth it this party is beast"

"Yeah I've never been to anything like it"

"Justin went a little overboard this time, he invited Twist and his whole gang."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah it's even more crazy than usual"

"Oh well I'm gonna go find Justin I'll catch up with you later" I said walking away once again. I headed towards the living room where I saw something I shouldn't have seen. Justin was with Twist on the couch with weed? I walked over to Justin.

"Justin what are you doing?"

"Uhhh" he said trying to avoid the question.

"I didn't know you smoked weed"

"Well I don't"

"Then why now?"

"I don't know"

"You realize paparazzi could be taking pictures of you right now"

"Yeah I know"

"So your okay with the whole world knowing about this"

"If they were really my fans then they wouldn't leave me"

"Last time I checked they were known as beliebers, but oh well your call" I said going upstairs. Why was he acting like a douchebag. Well this party was a waste of my time. I barely know anyone here. Just then I saw a flash. They were definitely here and I know not only did they get pictures of me but they got pictures of Justin. He was screwed.

__________________________

Justin's POV

I woke up to a knock on my door.

"What do you want!" I yelled at whoever it was.

"It's Scooter and I got news"

"Fine come in" I said sitting up.

"So the paparazzi got some interesting pictures last night" Scooter said to me.

"Like what?"

"Take a look" he said holding out his IPad. There I saw it, it was a picture of me smoking weed. Under it I saw the title.

JUSTIN BIEBER SMOKING WEED AT PARTY?

I quickly skimmed through the article and then look back up at Scooter.

"What do we do?"

"Well a lot of things are gonna start but for now go ahead and relax, I'm not mad but a just a little dissappointed"

"I know man I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking"

"Just lay off on the parties for a while"

"Ok thanks Scooter" I said as he walked out. Just then I remembered Scarlett. Man I was being an asshole last night when I talked to her. I yelled for Scooter and he walked back in.

"Where's Scarlett?"

"Oh she's at the hotel, she seemed pretty pissed last night when she got back"

"Oh okay thanks." Well time to go apoligize I thought to myself.

___________________

Scarlett's POV

I opened the door seeing Justin with a sad look on his face.

"What are you here for" I asked him with a serious look.

"I'm here to apoligize, I know I acted like a huge douche last night and you shouldn't be treated that way, I'm really really sorry and I'll do anything to make it up to you"

"Justin it's okay but how did you randomly realize this?"

"You were right about the paparazzi, they got exactly what they wanted" he held out his phone showing me the article.

"Oh, things are gonna get crazy aren't they"

"Yup, I'm sorry about this, its all my fault"

"It's okay Justin we'll get through it together"

"Thanks" he said as we hugged. I felt bad for him. He's just trying to live a life being a international teen pop singer. He has to be able to try new things at some point.

"Let's just focus on the concert tonight" I told him as we pulled away.

"Okay" he replied. We had to go Arizona which wasn't far from California. But this night would be amazing.

*************************

What do you guys think? I know it's kinda short compared to the other chapters but I wanted to include this in the story. Comment any ideas you have. Keep reading!