Believe (A Justin Bieber Love Story)

Justin's POV

September 29, 2012

It was my first show on the North American leg of the Believe tour. It was in Arizona. I decided to watch some YouTube videos since I had like 5 hours till my show. I was about to click on one of my old music videos when I saw a girl in the video under mine. I clicked on it and watched the video. I realized she was singing Titanium by Sia. She sounded just like Sia no wait she sounded better than Sia. I had to show Scooter. I quickly ran out of my room and into Scooter's hotel room.

"Scooter you have to watch this video this girl is beyond amazing!" I said excitingly.

Scooter watched the video with a lot of interest.

"Your right Justin she is amazing but I don't think we have time for her right now with your tour and me signing Psy at the same time you know it's too much" Scooter said.

"Scooter even you said everyone deserves a chance, I honestly think she could be the next big thing" I said with some hope.

"You know Justin I totally agree with you all I'm saying is that we don't have time for her we have to focus on your career" Scooter tried to explained.

"Okay Scooter I know your doing what's best for me" I said with some disappointment as I left the room.

___________________

November 1, 2012

Scooter's POV

It was November and Justin was performing at the Toyota Center in Tennessee. All I've thought about these past two months was the video of that girl singing Titanium that Justin showed before his concert in Arizona. Justin was right she really did deserve a chance. I had to find her, but I had no idea how to get a hold of her. She said she her name was Scarlett and that she lived in Tampa, Florida. That's when a idea popped into my head but it would take a while before I talked to her.

__________________

3 weeks later

Scarlett's POV

"H-h-hello" I realized that I had stuttered a little when speaking into the phone.

"Hello I'm Scooter Braun is this Scarlett Red?" the man asked with curiosity.

Scooter Braun? I know I've heard his name before it just wasn't ringing a bell yet.

"Yes this is Scarlett Red, is there something you need?" I asked him.

"Actually I'm a music manager and I saw your videos on YouTube, you sound amazing and I really want to meet you" he spoke with interest.

A music manager I thought to myself. I mean I remember posting those videos of me singing but I didn't think a music manager would see them!

"Yes! That would be great but when?" I quickly asked.

"I have the perfect plan but you can't tell anybody" he stated.

"Okay" I said as we quickly discussed the whole plan.

I have to admit it was smart and it was a great surprise .

__________________

2 days later

Scarlett's POV

I put my name on the sign up list for the talent show at my school. This was part of Scooter's plan. I was called down during Math which was my 3rd period class. The auditions were judged by Mrs. Key.