R.I.P granfathers,uncles

I lost my uncle when I wasn't born I never got to meet him but my mom said when he was a baby he was very sick and when he was 15 he died because his blood was clear I don't the sickness he had. I just found out that my other uncle just died not from my mom sided or my dads sided it was from my great grandmother son that died because his heart couldn't take it no more so he died at the hospital he stayed at and died there with his family all there I wasn't there because they live in a different part of the state. My first grandfather that died was from my dads sided when I was little I had fun with him but I don't remember anything but I want to remember but I can't because that happen a long time ago. My grandfather from my mom sided died in 2015 when went to see him over summer vacation with my cousins,sister and brother. When my aunt and all my uncle went to go do their thing me my sister said home with my grandfather,grandmother, aunt, baby cousin and sister we were about to go to to brush our teeth but we hear our grandmother so we go and see what happen we see my grandfather trying to breathe but he didn't move his eyes we all started to cry so me and my sister decided to go tell my cousin so we went running all the way to get them when we told them we all started running home to see him when we got there I heard my aunt and uncle crying my other cousin where at school but when they came they saw what happen I got my baby cousin out of the bed because she started to cry then she started to look at me I tired to simile but I couldn't I wanted to cry. Meanwhile, my cousin and sister went to find my brother because he wasn't home so then when my brother finally showed up he went to see what happen and saw and he liked sad.