Chapter one

Today is my first day of school. I get up and get ready and eat breakfast then I start walking to school. When I arrive at school a lot of people are starring at me I can feel the heat rise in my cheeks and keep walking to the front doors.  I go into the office and get my schedule.
• math
• PE
• lunch
• English
•history
Okay.. This isn't bad I thought to myself . I walk to my locker finding it easy and get the stuff I need for math. When I walk into my math class I go and sit in the very back.... I guess I'm early. People start coming in and taking seats but there is one empty seat  next to my left. The bell rings and a boy and I'm assuming my math teacher walk in. The boy takes a seat next to me. When I look over at him he's staring at me. I quickly look away and focus on the teacher. She starts calling roll and when she gets to me she stops. "Sam? Would you like to come up here and tell us about you?" She asks. "Sure?" I say. I get up from my seat and walk up by the teachers desk leaning on it. " hi I'm Sam I'm 16 and I love YouTube, video games, and my friends." I look over at my teacher and she smiles at me and I walk back to my seat. Finishing off roll the last person she calls is the boy next to me. "Cody?"     
" im here"
His name is Cody.

I'm sorry if I made a mistake I'm doing my best. This is my first book and thank you for reading chapter one. I promise I will update soon!