Mrs. Wallabanger's gift

My neighbor, Mrs. Wallabanger, is one of the cutest little old ladies I've ever seen...but she's also one of the clumsiest!

Yesterday afternoon, she was struggling to carry some grocery bags to her door, and then she tripped and dropped them.

I felt super bad, so I rushed to help her. It really wasn't that much trouble, but she kept thanking me, over and over again, saying I "renewed her faith in the young whippersnappers of today."

Then she did something totally unexpected! She said, "I'd like to give you something special as a reward for your good deed," and disappeared into her house.

I couldn't wait to see what it was! When she returned, she was carrying...

.........a notebook with a heart patch on the cover.

"Here you go, dear." She said handing me the notebook. "It's a diary, your mom told me that you usually write on a diary so just in case your diary runs out of pages, you may use this!" She explained.

"Thank mrs. Wallabanger! Now I got to go! Bye!" I said happily.

I ran inside my house and into my room. I was thinking of using this as a doodle book instead of a diary. Yeah! That's a good idea.

I looked at the cover. It looks a bit boring. Maybe I can jazz it up!

I opened my art kit and started designing my notebook. I added some glitter to the heart and put sequins around it.

After designing the notebook, I started drawing random doodles. (Mostly about Brandon. Hehe) I love my new notebook!

Then I have an idea, since valentines is almost near. Maybe I can buy notebooks like this, decorate them and give them to my family and friends.

After brainstorming designs for my Valentine's gift, I took a picture of the notebook and posted it on Facebook. I tagged mrs. Wallabanger so people will know that she gave it to me.

Simple gifts are special after all!

A/N
Sorry if this chapter is short! I am kinda tired and it's late night. I just finished a test hours ago and it felt good to finally be free from test study! Yes!!! Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to JaguarWood because you always read my dork diaries short stories and you always comment. Thank you for the support and thanks for reading and commenting! 😀😀😀