Chapter 4

Chapter 4

*Max’s POV*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqIxCtEveG8

Monita and I sat down talking about what sort of music we like. Jade did say we needed to get to know each other to start off with. Even though we have known each other for a while we never really got a time to talk “I am really into Emily Sande’” she told me “oh really? Yeah she is good isn’t she. Hey maybe we could do one of her songs?” “for the assignment? Yeah good idea. How about her recent one with Labrinth?" she asked me “what beneath you’re beautiful? I love that song” I tell her and she blushed “me too” I got it up on YouTube and I started to sing it. Directing it at Monita. Who continued to blush and then sing her part. She has the voice of an angel. As we started to sing together our voices mingled together and it sounded amazing. Not being boastful or anything. The song finished “wow Max, your voice is amazing!” she told me as she hugged me. I smiled “yeah but you have a voice of an angel” I told her as we continued to practice

*George’s POV*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmcdLOjGVzw

Anna led me to the garden as we sat down and started talking about the assignment. “So what kind of songs do you like George? I am kind of an upbeat quirky kind of gal” she told me. I giggled slightly “what?” she asked “you are very cute as well” I said. I know it was a corny thing to say but it was true. “Whatever. Anyway we need to pick a song for this assignment. You ok with doing a quirky one?” she asked and I nodded. We researched on our phones different songs when I clicked on a Mika song. “Haha Mika is amazing!” I said “Yh he is good. He did a song with Ariana Grande” Anna said then we both looked at each other as if we had had a light bulb moment. “What is it called?” I asked Anna “Popular song” she told me and I typed it into YouTube on my phone and put in and ear piece and passed one to Anna. We started to listen to it and at first I didn’t think it was going to work. “Let’s give it a go” Anna said as I played the song again and she started to sing Ariana’s part. I started to tap my feet and join in with Mika’s part and as we sung I thought to myself “hey it does work” we had so much fun with it. When the song finished Anna said “Oh my God I have an idea. You know Jade said Nick can help us stage a performance well why don’t we make it quirky like the video?” she told me “I think that is an amazing idea Anna” I told her as we continued to practice the song.

*Jay’s POV*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7HmzwI67ec

We were searching and searching on the computer for songs we could do. We both decided it would be better to do an upbeat song cos that is what we both liked to do “ughh this is so hard!” Andrea stressed “hey babe it is ok let’s just stop and think for a moment. What celebrity singers do you like at the moment” I asked her. “Well there is AlunaGeorge, Carly Rae Jepson, Demi Lovato” she said “Okay stop there ummm didn’t Carly do a duet with someone. Owl City?” I asked her. Her eyes light up “Oh my God why didn’t I think of this before. Type it in we need to practice that one!” she said eagerly. So I did. I typed it in and we started to sing. It was such a feel good song and the way Andrea sung it was beautiful. We started harmonizing the chorus and it started to piece together nicely. A few more practices and it would sound amazing. “Wow, your voice is amazing Andrea” I tell her looking straight into her eyes. There was silence before we lent in and kissed. “You are amazing to JayBird” she told me. I smiled and we carried on practicing the song. Only half an hour to go before drama with Nick.

*Nathan’s POV*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26PAgklYYvo

“So this is the city café. It’s pretty naff but since it is quiet in here I thought we could practice our song in here?” Tia told me. I smiled as we sat down and took out our notepads from our bags. “So can you play an instrument?” Tia asked me. I nodded “I play piano” I tell her. Her eyes lit up “I play piano too!” she said eagerly. Her eyes were amazing and they glistened in the light. “so errr what song did you want to do?” I asked her. She shrugged “I dunno, something slow maybe like broken strings?” I nodded “Yeah I know that song. I sung it at a school concert once before” I told her. She smiled and got out her phone. She typed the song into YouTube and gave me one of her ear phones. I started to sing and get a feel for the song then Tia started to sing. And I froze. Her voice was so amazing! Like nothing I have ever heard before. “You can’t play on broken strings” we sang together getting lost in the song meeting each other’s notes and harmonizing them together. It started to piece together nicely. And then the song stopped “Wow Tia, you’re really good” I tell her. She blushed. I think I was falling for her. “Hehe thanks she says as she pressed the middle button on her phone. I looked down to see a picture of Conor on there. Where they dating? “So err, Conor, he seems like a nice guy.” I said. Tia just nodded. “Um we better get to drama. Nick doesn’t like it if we are late” she said quickly as if to get out of the conversation. I just nodded and followed her out of the café and down the steps through Blakeny building. “I won’t be long just need to pop to the loo” Tia told me as she walked inside the toilets and I waited for her.

*Tia’s POV*

I forgot I had that picture of me and Conor on my phone. It reminded me of what feelings I actually had for him. But then, I liked Nathan as well. I didn’t know what to do. I looked at the picture again and sighed before walking out of the toilets and back to Nathan who was waiting for me. Who do I choose?  Only time will tell.