Chapter 8: Family Pt. 2

I woke up in Scott's arms, smiling once I felt the warmth of his skin against mine. I turned around to look at him and blushed once I saw him looking at me.

"Looks like my sleepy boy is up. I've waited years for this to happen." Scott joked, pulling me closer and kissing my forehead.

I giggled and closed my eyes, resting my head on his shoulder. I felt lips on my neck and I smiled, blushing as Scott kissed my neck.

"Don't go back to sleep, baby boy. I've been waiting forever for you to be awake." Scott groaned.

Scott took his lips off my neck once I sat up and rubbed my eyes. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into his lap.

"Good morning, beautiful." He whispered, pecking light kisses to my shoulder.

"You're so cute in the mornings." I said,  feeling him smile against my skin.

"Well you're cute all the time."

I smiled and turned around in his lap.

"I love your hair," I ran my hands through his hair and giggled. "It's so messy and fluffy."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

Scott cupped his hands on my cheeks and pecked my lips, smiling once he pulled away.

"I'm so excited for my family to meet you, Mitchy."

"I'm excited, too. But they might not like me, though."

Scott looked at me like I was crazy.

"A person hating the amazing Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi? Is that even possible?"

I smiled and blushed a bit. Scott started to smile again and hugged me.

"They're gonna love you, baby boy," Scott kissed my neck. "I promise."

I hugged him back and stayed in his arms forever, until I hear the door open. We pulled apart and there stood my sister, eyes wide and jaw dropped.

"Oh my god." She whispered.

"I swear to-"

"MOM MITCHY WAS MAKING OUT WITH SCOTT!"

"YOU LITTLE-"

I jumped off the bed and ran down the stairs after her, her laughing as I caught her and held her close so she couldn't move.

"What did you say?" My mom asked for kitchen.

"MI-"

I held my hand on her mouth.

"NOTHING MOM. GOODMORNING."

I felt her tongue roll on my hand, taking it back off and gagging. She laughed and sat at the table.

I felt warm arms wrap around my waist and I blushed, knowing Scott was behind me.

"You a pretty fast runner, Mitchy." He said, kissing the top of my head a nod sitting down.

I smiled and sat down next to him. My dad joined and my mom put out breakfast, the family + Scotty all sitting.

"Dad, when are you gonna drive us?" I asked.

"Right after we eat." My dad replied.

I got more excited/nervous and stuffed toast into my mouth.

"You're a really good cook Mrs. Grassi." Scott said in between bites of eggs.

"Thank you, Scott. But, you can call me Nel, you're part of the family now."