Chapter 2: Fear and Showers

I woke with warmth all around me. I looked down and saw Scott's legs tangled up with mine. His hands were on my stomach. I smiled and looked up. I started blushing hard when I saw he was already looking at me.

"Good morning beautiful." He said in that soft voice of his, smiling.

I blushed harder and smiled back at him.

Last night was the best night if my life.

After we kissed and said those words to each other, he asked me to be his boyfriend.

His boyfriend.

I wanted to scream and jump around but I just blushed and said "yes".

"Sorry about Esther and Kirstie last night." He apologized.

"It's ok." I furrowed my eyebrows as I remembered something. "Who's Dustin?"

Scott's face got red and his face fell.

"H-He's...um...w-well.." He stuttered.

"Just tell me." I begged.

"He's a g-guy I dated in high school." He admitted, closing his eyes in embarrassment.

"What's so wrong with that?"

"I... left him. For another guy."

My eyes widened.

"Scott, why?"

"I... really don't know. I was in high school and I thought I was so cool and break every guy's heart." He sighed.

What if he leaves me?

But, he put his hand on my cheek and smiled down at me.

"I'm not gonna leave you. Don't worry, I know better now." In that fricking soft voice.

My cheeks got warm and I smiled.

Scott leaned in and my heart raced. He closed the space between us, and it still felt unreal.

Our lips moved together slowly and passionately. Scott's hands wrapped around my waist and I wrapped my arms gently around his neck. He pulled me up on his lap and I blushed the whole time.

We pulled away, but only to catch our breath.

"C'mere, Mitchy." Scott whispered against my lips.

BYEEEEEEEE.

Our lips molded together again, passionate and needy.

His hands traveled up my shirt and traced my spine. I shivered under his touch and blushed.

Scott's lips went away from mine and went to my neck. He kissed my neck softly, biting once in a while.

Don't moan, Mitchell. Don't do it.

Scott teeth grazed over my sweet spot on my neck, and he bit it hard.

And, of course, a low moan came from my throat.

Goddammit, Mitch.

Scot looked up and smirked.

"You like that, baby boy?" He questioned, rubbing his hands all over my back.

Is this going somewhere else? It can't. I don't want it to. I'm only 18. An I just met him 2 days ago.

He went back to kissing and biting my neck hungrily. His hands went to the hem of my shirt.

Mitch, say something!

I tried to say something, but the words couldn't come out. Scott started lifting up my shirt slowly.