When Trent, Anna and I were deemed old enough, Mom and Dad built their own house not too far away from the pack house. It was an odd layout, but worked well with our pack.

I got out of the car and was greeted by numerous faces of my pack. And there stood Dad and Anna, charming smiles on their similar faces.

"Thea, oh how much I've missed you." Dad said as he made his way over to me, wrapping his comforting arms around me. Anna followed in Dad's footsteps, hugging our mother and brother first, before hugging me. I stiffened in her arms, but hugged her back.

"Dad, I missed you too. Anna, how are you?"I asked sweetly. Anna looked as gorgeous as ever, yet she was dressed modestly and that surprised me. Wearing her denim boyfriend jeans and a white shirt, it was conservative and appropriate for the occasion.

"I'm wonderful! I've missed you so so much, Thea. Oh moon goddess, you've changed so much," Anna replied as she hugged me again. "You've gotten so gorgeous, and you smell different too. What is that smell?"

Trent and I let out a laugh at our naive sister. She didn't recognise the smell of our creatures - angel, vampire and fairy. Words were being whispered by pack members passing by, sniffing the air with shocked and wide eyes.

"We'll tell you inside." Mom addressed everybody loudly. A few pack members came and collected our luggage, smiling and bowing at us as they passed us by.

We all walked around the house, following Dad and Mom as they lead us to the gazebo. What surprised me was the Alpha's and Luna's that were seated at the long, wooden table. When we entered, everybody stood up and bowed their heads as we walked by, Trent, Mom and I smiled in a greeting.

'Thea, our mate is here. I can sense him.' Alteya whispered at the back of my mind.

'What do we do?' I asked her worriedly. I trusted my wolf with everything I had, and I knew she would make the right decision.

'We act like everything's normal, like he doesn't affect us.' Alteya replied.

"So, what do you need to tell us?" Dad asked with a smile, but I had a feeling he already knew.

"Trent and I, we're a hybrid. A werewolf, vampire and angel all mashed into one." I replied with a smile of my own.

"What? How is that even possible?" An Alpha bellowed as he stood up, glaring at myself and Trent.

"Don't raise your voice at my son and daughter, Arthur. You're on my territory, and I won't accept you talking down to my family." My Father warned the Alpha, who sat down immediately.

"You're a vampire?" Anna asked with an incredulous look, with a hint of disgust. I glared back at her, holding her gaze until she broke eye contact.

"Would you please show us." A female voice asked, belonging to a Luna. I nodded my head, gesturing towards Trent to stand up.

Bringing each creature forward one at a time was simple, bringing them forward at the same time was difficult. I had little to no control when this happened, and it was extremely hard to gain control back.

With each change, my eye colour would change. My naturally blue eyes would glow brighter when Alteya took control. With my vampire, Natam, my iris's would change to a dark red, the colour of blood. My iris's would also glow gold when Aurora, my angel, took control.

Once everyone had seen Trent and I's evidence, they sat there still amazed and shocked. Dad looked slightly angry, but with a calming touch from my mother, his anger diminished.

"Why would you do this to yourself?" Anna asked with bewilderment. I stared at her for a few moments before opening my mouth.

"Is that a rhetorical question? Because I know you know the answer to that." I replied with a hard glare in her direction. Anna sunk lower into her seat and stared at the table.