Warning

This story is a work of fiction.
Names, characters and events are fictitious, unless otherwise stated.Any resemblance to real persons , living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

All Rights Reserved. No part of the story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

This is only my imagination.Don't accuse me if their are similar situations because their are millions of writer here in wattpad and sometimes just got same ideas but its purely coincidental. We are humans and we make mistake so I'm apologizing right now if their is any wrong typos and grammar. I'm not perfect so if you are a perfectionist better not read this story.

I just wanna write the things I think here and and its also free because here I can escape the real world....

------

You have powers, then you belong to this academy.

You have intelligence amd skills, then you are qualified in this academy.

Ice Academy is for those people who have magical powers.

She is cold

She is emotionless

She doesn't care

She is rare

She is extraordinary

She is powerful

But...

She has the biggest secret

You want to know her secrets?

Well, mind sharing yours?

----

Thank you for being a part of this story.

Copyright 2016©