KiAC#10: Getting Along

WARNING ALERT: MADAMING MALING GRAMMAR DITO. SAKA KO NA I-E-EDIT.

SALAMAT.

- FMS

★★★★★★★★

Matapos 'kong banggitin ang pangalan niya, nakaramdam ako ng kapaguran kaya agad akong nakatulog sa mga braso niya.

"Sleep well, baby. You don't know how happy I am." He murmurs as he kisses my hair.

I snuggled closer and sleep comfortably with a smile in my face.

The next day....

We spend the morning by lying down in his bed, cuddling and watching some movies. After a minute, he asks me if I want to take my shower, I nod my head and he goes to get PJ's and a new shirt for me.

"Baby, do you want to have your shower now? You will have to take the tub so you aren't standing and I'm not sure if you can get those stitches on your feet wet." I just nod my head as he picks me up and bring me to the bathroom. He sets me on the counter as he start to prepare my stuff, as soon as he prepared everything, he carry me and sits me on the edge of the tub.

"I'll be back in about ten minutes, okay? I'll be right outside the door if you need me. Just knock on the wall." With that, he walks out and I slowly go through the process of taking his t-shirt off and getting in the tub.

After ten minutes or so, I try to lift myself out of the tub and reach for the towel hanging off to the side. Once, I am finally out, I wrap the towel around myself and lay on the floor exhausted. A couple of seconds later, I hear a knock on the door then Pierce walks in.

Nang makita niya akong nakalugmok sa sahig, agad siyang lumapit sa'kin na puno ng pag-aalala.

"Princess? Are you okay? Did you fall?" tanong niya at akmang buhatin niya ako pero bago pa 'man niya ako mahawakan, agad akong umiling sa kanya. Nakitang 'kong nangunot noo siya.

I give him an okay sign and just resting as I take a deep breath in and out.

"Well, I had Cayenne to drop off some clothes earlier while you were sleeping and you can put on some PJ's when you are ready." I just nod my head and close my eyes for a minute.

After a couple of minutes lying there, I sit up and look for the clothes to see them in Pierce hand. I hold out my hand and he gives them to me, I give him a genuine smile and look towards the door. I saw how his face gets a light shade of pink.

"Right. I'll be out there, so just knock when you are done." He mumbles.

As soon as he walks out, I start to get dress with the clothes he gave. It's a pink short matching with a long sleeve dress. (A/N: See her outfit)

 (A/N: See her outfit)