Chapter 2

"So, d'you hate coffee too? " Campbell asks, catching up to Chappy, as Pearl lags behind. "Oh! You heard that bit, eh? " she asks. "Yea. Heard the whole show actually...An' I'm quite impressed! " Campbell compliments. "Well, it's bits an' pieces o' your show, really! I mean, I listen to your show a lot! " she admits, blushing at his compliment. "Ya know, I've never known why people like coffee! I mean, it's just rotten, undelicious stuff...." Campbell declares, absent-mindedly veering back to the topic of coffee. "....& extremely bitter! " his new friend agrees, finishing the rest of his sentence. "That one loves it though! " he mutters, gesturing to Pearl who's now caught up to them. Chappy stares at her, before nodding in disbelief, as if assuming that coffee's the most disgusting beverage in the world! "What're you two startin a Coffee Haters Club or somethin? " Pearl asks teasingly, amused by their comments about coffee. "What an idea! " Campbell & Chappy exclaim excitedly, before Chappy jots down the idea in her handy, little diary (which she keeps in her pocket at all times). Pearl chuckles at their silliness. "An' this is where the magic happens! Well, uh, actually, where the music happens....tomayto-tomahto, right?" the bubbly RJ rambles on, showing em the recording studio. "Holy Moley! Such a lotta equipment! All we had back at St. Jude's was a mike an' a mixing console that electrocuted Fergus every time he tried to fix it! " Campbell reminisces, mesmerized by the BBC Radio Scotland recording studio. "An' don't forget, the extensive music library! " Chappy exclaims proudly, gesturing to the row of shelves that're neatly stacked with numerous vinyl records that take Campbell's fancy! "Bowie, Eagles, Beatles, Dylan,....you've got em all! " Campbell exclaims excitedly, hopping from shelf to shelf in wonder! "Impressive!" Pearl mutters. "I know, right?! I so can't wait till we start tomorrow! " Chappy whispers to Campbell, who nods in agreement.