@jintaks: imy :'(

-@buendiaaa: andito lang ako brad.

-@jsantillan: puntahan mo siya.

-@gizzletan: magkapit bahay lang babe! ;-)

-@deinslazaro: call.

@jintaks: christmas break, be fast! i wanna go home.

@_beadel: sino ba yan? ipakilala mo naman kami!

-@jintaks: nope!

JIN POV

STEPLADDER GAME 2 ADMU vs DLSU

We're here at the Araneta to battle DLSU for a Finals Slot in womens basketball. We huddle in our bench and pray before we do the warm up.

"ATENEO!"

"ONE BIG FIGHT!!!" We all shouted kasabay naman ng pagtabol ng drum ng blue babble.

"Girls, this will be ours!"

"Yeah!"

Nagpunta kami sa kabilang ring at nagshooting. While i look for them...my parents who came to cheer for me and the team. I smiles when i saw them and give them a obf sign.

Marami ring nanunuod. Friends, classmates, fans, families and even theother ateneo sports came to support.

And the battle started.

First Five: Posadas, Jose, Javier, Guytingco. Takano.

Ill be in the forward position and i was assigned to steal balls. I smirked.

This game is ours!

I fixed my jersey and take a deep breath.

"Kaya yan!" Guytingco tapped my butt bago pumwesto.

Loko to ah?

Nagsimula na kaming dominahin ang laro. Kung gutom ang archers, mas gutom kami.

At the end of the 2nd quarter, archers trailing 32-44.

Ateneo blue babble making noise. But the third quarter became a hard one for us. Sablay ang lahat ng tira and Danica was benched dahil na rin sprained ankle niya. Jade came in.

After 50 seconds timeout, bumalik kami sa court. Sa amin ang bola. Ibinigay sakin ni Posadas ang bola at mabilis akong pumasok sa loob saka nag lay up. Counted foul. 2 points plus 2 free throws.

"Nice one, J!" Jade

Pumwesto ako sa free throw line at nagshoot ng dalawang beses. 2/2

DLSU posession, binantayan ko si 15, getting frustraed from defense, i took the chance to steal the ball and run to their court. Tumigil ako sa gitna at ibinato ang bola.

Shoot please!

Yes!!!

"TAKAO FOR THREE!!!!"

Nakangiting bumalik ako sa court namin for the defense. 3rd and 4th quarter ends and we are on the Finals!!!

Talunan kaming lahat.

I was called for the interview with the cameras on. Champ palyer of the Game. I had 28 pts with 19 steals 8 assists.

Wala akong rebound. Eh di nadapurak ako dun sa ilalim ng ring! Haha!

"We have here is Ateneo Rookie Jin Takano." AteLau. "Jin, we saw how hyped you are for the game and even lead the team to get to the Finals. Have you ever feel nervous in this game?"

"Nope! Im excited and i just want to help my team. I want to get to the Finals and we worked double time for that." I answered.

Di ko mapigilang magpacute sa camera. Kaya pigil napigil ni Ate lau ang tawa.

"May gusto ka bang batiin?"

"I wanna say hi to the Lady Eagles volleyball team! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hello sa mga prof ko! Haha!" Bati ko naman.

"Thank you, Jin. Back to you Boom and James."

TWITTER WORLD

@TeamAMDG: One Big Faith.
One Big Fight.
Nothing beats the heart and spirit of a lady eagle.
On to the Finals! #OBF

@abscbnsports: Ateneo gets the Finals slot in Womens Basketball, beat DLSU

@arthurlim: Congatulations Team Ateneo Basketball Womens! Finals here we are.

@TeamAMDG: Congratulations Coach @bossbear16 for bringing our lady eagles back to the finals!

@TeamAMDG: One Big Feat.
The Finals- Game 1.
A

teneo Lady Eagles vs NU.
10am @ MOA Arena

@tiebreakertimes: UAAP Season 78 womens basketball awardees.

@abscbnsports: Jin Takano talks about playing with the blue and white.

@missminchin: May dyosang naligaw. pic.twitter/asdgfknw

-@barkongALE: Jin takano!

@pusonidennise: i wanna meet @jintaks.Ganda mo po!

@someone: did you know? nakalaban ko na si Jin Takano sa isang invitational cup. MVP rin siya dun and M5.

-@someone: my first impression sa kanya is mayabang. but shes not naman pla.

NEWS: ATENEO GETS THE FINALS SLOT IN WOMENS BASKETBALL, BEAT DLSU.

Saturday- Nov 28, 2015. Blue and green collides in the court once again. The rivalry of the two teams becoming a history as Team Ateneo womens basketball faces DLSU Womens basketball team. A do or die Stepladder semifinals . Ateneo only need one more win to get back to the finals and DLSU one last chance to beat the Lady eagles.

Jose, benched because of an ankle sprain . Ateneo leans on to their rookies and 3rd year players Takano, Santillan, Guytingco and Buendia.

"We came to give them a good fight. knowing Lasalle has a good basketball program. we just try our luck." Coach Erika Dy said after ousting DLSU 75-53.

One reporter said to her that she plays like an NBA's Stephen Curry.

"Years of playing, attending basketball camps and joining Invitational Cups. I love Basketball." she answered. "stephen curry talaga?" she laughs. "im flattered. but i like kobe bryant more. though im trying to copy his moves. He's great!" she added.

Takano scored 28 pts with 19 steals and 8 assists. Guytinco and Posadas with 15 and Santillan with 10.

Facing NU lady bulldogs who has thrice-to-beat advantage for sweeping the elimination round on Wednesday at MOA Arena 10am.

"Were here in the finals so we will give our very best and our strongest hearts. If we win then its good, if not its an experience and a chance to get better next time." Takano leaves those words before going in to their dugout.

"Takano is a big help for us. She plays like a pro." Coach Dy answers when asked about her rookie Takano. "we hope that we can give NU good fights."

▪✖✖▪

Pahiram ng mga account sa twitter!

Just for the story lang.

zie0913