The Academy

Lucys p.o.v

"Lucy if you don't get your lazy werewolf ass down here this instant we won't hesitate to leave you!"my best friend and mermaid Ariel yelled from downstairs.I groaned and got out of bed. I headed straight for the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and immediately had to sit down and take a bath instead. My legs begin to itch and throb and they wouldn't move away from each other. I just shrugged and forced them apart with the bar of soap. I quickly dried off and went back in my room in search of the perfect beach wear.My friends weren't patent people. I opened closet and got out some high waisted white shorts and a one shoulder blue shirt. I didn't put on my underwear but put it in my bag anyway. I put on a two piece black swimsuit under my clothes and grabbed my satchel and shades. "Its time to go to the beach!"I yelled as I ran down the stairs. We all piled into Ariels maroon Jeep and sped down the road torwards the beach. Blue Bay Beach wasn't a long drive from my house more like thirty five minutes in a car full of loud teenagers. Ariel found a parking spot and everyone basically jumped out and ran torwards the water."Last one there is a rouge!"my other friend Colt yelled taking off down the beach. I laughed and took off my shirt and shorts because I didn't want to get them wet in the water.As soon as I thought the word water my legs started to get tingly and stick together again. I ignored it and made a mental note to visit the pack doctor when we went back. I was the first at the waters edge so I took a deep breath and dived in. It felt incredible,as if I belonged in the water.I felt at home at ease. Suddenly my bikini bottoms started to rip and my clothes only rip when I am mad and I am shifting. I felt a burning sensation in my legs. I tried to get out of the water to see what was wrong.Ariel knew what was going in and dived in,grabbing my legs and pulling me back underwater.I tried to wiggle out of her grasp but Aerial had an iron grip. After twenty five minutes of being towed behind her she swam us back to the beach. I was dragged onto the sand by Cole and Matt(my other friend who decided to be a boring player and walk and not participate).Why are they dragging me?I have legs I can walk."Luce,I want you to slowly look down and do not scream ok?"Cole asks me looking shocked and pale.I nod my head and slowly look down scared to see what had everyone so spooked.Everything looked normal until I got to my waist. There was a silvery and white tail where my legs were supposed to be. A tail like fish and mermaids had. I closed my eyes and hoped that when I opened them that this was some really weird life like dream.But when I opened my eyes all I saw was my tail and my friends. "What the Hell?!,take me home."I say as I shimmy away from the waves and summon a white ball of fire in my right hand.In a matter of seconds steam rises away from my lower half revealing my just steamed dry legs. I was about to get up when I realized that I was naked from the waist down. Aerial instantly knew why I buried myself in the sand and came running over with a towel. I quickly wrapped it around me and ran up the beach torwards Airs(Ariels nick name)Jeep. I had to get home to my parents to find out what this means. I had to get to the bottom of this.