Chapter 7

JUNG HOSEOK POINT OF VIEW

"Ugh! Guys, please wear something decent!" Suga-hyung almost yelled at us. "My fiancee is coming. I don't want her to saw you all topless!"

"Yah! Whatever hyung." Jungkook said to him and took his shirt  and wear it.

"Tss. You should show your body to your soon to be wife. Not with my fiancee."

Our maknae is going to marry a girl named Jung Yein. A Woollim trainee which happens to be the same agency with Yoo Jiae - fiancee of Suga-hyung. In short, there is a possibility that they know my girlfriend. According to what I've read from a certain article that the lead girl which is Mijoo, my girldfriend, is a trainee same with Infinite-sunbae's agency. And it is Woollim.

*********

Out of happiness, I suddenly jump off in front of Jiae-noona. I'm just excited to meet Mijoo again. I got an information from Seokjin-hyung that his girlfriend (Myung Eun), is close to Mijoo. I confirmed it because, hyung show me a selca with Myung Eun together with Mijoo.

"Annyeong~" and I gave her a grin. On my peripheral vision, I saw Suga-hyung's facial expression. It seems like he wants me dead. Jealous? I only find Jiae-noona a cutie one. Because my girlfriend is always beautiful in my eyes. "I'm Jung Hoseok. You can call me J-Hope, that's my stage name. Or Hope, Hobie or what names you are comfortable to call me."

Her face turned annoyed. Just like Suga-hyung. They are really match. "Tss. You have the same attitude with Mijoo."

"Lee Mijoo?" I asked her. I use my acting skills. I just want to know. "The leading lady at Infinite-sunbae's Last Romeo music video?"

"Yup." and she stare at me using her confused look. Aww. So cute.  But Mijoo is gorgeous. "You know her?"

Before I could answer, Suga-hyung dragged her out. Tss. Possessive - slash - jealous - slash - fiancee.

"Hyung, do you know where your girlfriend's dorm is?" I asked Seokjin-hyung. Privately.

Nobody knows that I have my girlfriend.

"Why? Are you going to stalk my girlfriend?" his voice became serious.

"No --"

"Tell me, you like Myung Eun?"

"I ---"

"Goodness sake! Hoseok! I treat you more than a brother! A family! And this is what I get from return?!"

"That's not ---"

"Are you two dating behind my back!?"

"HYUNG!" I almost scream but not too loud. "For Christ sake! Let me finish talking. You always cut me off!"

"Tss. Fine." he said and he became silent. He should be.

"I need to get their dorm's address because I badly need to talk my girlfriend. Which happens to be a trainee same with your girlfriend --"

"Myung Eun is not a trainee anymore. She already debuted as a solo artist same with Suga's fiancee."

"Tss. Whatever." and he roll his eyes. He looks gay. I wonder why he got a girlfriend. "I lost my communication with my girlfriend. If you give me ---"

"Mwo? You have a girlfriend?"

Late reaction.

"Yes. So now. Can you give me the address?"

"How did you ---"

"I'll tell later. But please give me the address first."

LEE MIJOO POINT OF VIEW

"Don't be sad, Yein." we try to console Yein.

Her parents died months ago. And now? She wants to claim her inheritance but she needs to marry someone. And it is Jungkook.

"My future career!!!" she whines.

"Just be like JIN, and Jiae-unnie. Act like you are single when you're not." and I give her a sheepish smile.

"Mijoo." Jiae-unnie called me.

It is been a week since she went to her fiancee's dorm. Which is one of the member of Bangtan. And she keeps me nagging if I know 'Jung Hoseok'. Which is I always deny.

"Mwo?"

"Do you know J-Ho ---"

"I don't."

"Mijoo."

"Mwo?!"

"What's wrong?" I thought it was Jiae-unnie again but it turns out to be Soojung-unnie.

"N-nothing." I shrugged.

"Someone is looking up for you outside."

And I hurriedly went out. Only to find him.

"Hoseok?"

^^^^^