(6) They raped me, and now I'm pregnant... by a Vampire

Recap:
I thought I was crazy when she said,

Serena’s POV:
I wasn’t sure why I said it, I had to be crazy to say it it
“ Kill me” I liked him, but to think that I would have a vampire’s child… I wouldn’tknow what to do…

William’s smile falters, and I can’t tell what he’s thinking. And he tenses up and he says:
“If that’s what you want…” still frowning, he leans into me and kisses me on the neck. I moan, because he kissed me right on my sweet spot… and then I feel something prickly on my neck and I try and push him off me as I realized with terror what he was going to do… But all of sudden, he says:
“I’m going to miss you…”
Then he sinks his teeth into my neck.. And I try to push him off me… But… he won’t budge… then all I hear is my blood rushing into his mouth… all of a sudden,I black out.

William’s POV:

“ kill me” was all I heard… I couldn’t bear the thought of her leaving, so I frowned… why would she choose to be killed? How… I tense up and tell her,“ If that’s what you want…” I Feel my fangs slide out when they recognize the smell of her blood… under her neck… and I kiss her on her neck… When she moans, I can’t help but think that I will never find anyone that will make me feel what she made me feel.

“I’m going to miss you…” I sink my teeth into her neck and I feel strokes on my chest, but I don’t even bother to stop… Her blood fills my nostrils, and I can’t get enough of her…
You’ve got to stop! If you don’t you will kill her! all of a sudden, she goes limp in my hands, and I feel alarmed as I take out my phone, and call Doctor Richards.

I hold her into my arms, and take her to my house. But… Erica is there. She gets up off the couch, and comes straight at me, and looks horrified, “is… that… WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH SERENA?!?! WHY IS SHE WITH YOU?!?! AND WHY IS SHE BLEEDING?!?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!?!” Just then, Doctor Richards knocks on the door. Erica opens it, and Doctor Richards takes her, and puts her on my bed, in a millisecond.

“ I will need you two to leave the room, as I look at the patient. She is in critical condition, and I need to be sure that the baby survives, if he is to be The Heir.”

Serena looks at me and frowns. We walk downstairs and she looks back at me.
“WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BEST FRIEND?!?! WHY DID HE SAY SHE WAS PREGNANT?!?! AND WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HER?!?! YOU KNOW WE ARE FORBIDDEN TO DRINK FROM HUMANS!!!”

I sighed and explained it all to her. I told her about the Jewel. I told her about her brother, and me going to his house to get the Jewel back. And… I told her about that night. I only told her that I raped her. I didn’t want to tell her about Jason. Not until I beat him up for it. That Bastard!She was pale when I was done with the story.

 Doctor Richards came out and said, “She is fine and just woke up. I gave her The Shot, to keep her from transforming. But… there is no guarantee that the baby won’t harm her… especially now that she is pregnant. I will come once a week to revise her, and make sure that she is okay. Don‘t alarm her with any shocking… News, yet. She is in a fragile condition, she will also have to drink… blood, to keep the baby healthy.”

He bowed, and left the room.

When I turned around, I already knew that Erica had gone to see Serena.
I sighed and went to my room.

 But… I heard them talking, and couldn’t help but eavesdrop…

* * *I WANT BOOK COVERS!!!!!