Chapter 9 What's Going On?!

Start from the beginning

If only I didn't do that...

Later, Sir Gildarts has arrived in the class. " Okay class! Fifth period to start! So please get into your seats and get out you History Books, please! " He yelled, as I took out my History text book and my note book.

" And if your wondering where Natsu Dragneel is, well...we he decided to go home early today. " Sir Gildarts said.

" That's why he wasn't here. " Levy whispered in my ear. Maybe he decided to go home after what happened earlier. Maybe I was too harsh on him.

Natsu's P.O.V

I decided to head home early. What happened today? I'm so confused. Today, was really weird. I was walking home. My little sister was still at school and my dad might be at work. So I took out my home keys from my pocket and I unlocked the house. Then I closed the door behind me. Yep, no one's home...again.

" Big bro, is that you? Your pretty early. " Then my little sister came up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back. 

" Hi Wendy. I came home early today, because... " I began to say.

" Because, what? " Wendy asked me.

" Because class ended early. " That was a lie.

" Is that so? " Then she smiled.

" Speaking of being home early, why are you home? Shouldn't you be at school? " I asked.

" We had a half day Today at school! " Then she spinned around, with a big smile on her face.

I smiled and I patted her head when she was done spinning. Then she smiled.

" Is dad home? " I asked, as we both walked into the kitchen.

" Yeah, he's watching TV. " Wendy replied.

" I see. " 

" If you need me, I'll be in my room. Tell me when dinner is ready. Okay, big bro? " Wendy asked, as she walked to the first few steps of the stairs.

" Roger that! " I replied, smiling. She smiled back and she headed upstairs.

Then I walked over to the living room. The first thing that I saw, was my dad sitting on the couch and he was watching TV. " Hey! Shouldn't you be at work?! " I yelled. Then I blocked the view for my dad.

" Son, I didn't know that you arr- " Then I interrupted him.

" Answer me! Do you even care about this family?! All you do, is watch TV the whole day and don't do anything! You always make excuses! I have a sore throat, I slipped on ice at work, I broke a muscle, Ughhhhhh!! " Then I tried acting like him, with his voice.

" If you don't care about me and Wendy, then just leave this family! You worthless Father! " I yelled as I ran upstairs to my room. As soon as I entered my room, I slammed the door behind me.

I hate him! He only cares about himself. He thinks that everything will be fine, when actually, not everything will be okay. I already had a bad day. Then I sat in my desk. I looked out the window. It's still sunny, huh? Then I heard a knock on the door.

Knock, Knock!

" Um...big bro...what happened? Why did you slam the door? Did you get in a fight with dad again? " I over heard Wendy asked.

" Go away Wendy! I'm having a bad day! Can you please go back to your room?! " I yelled.

" Um...okay...sorry for bothering you big bro. " Then I can hear her tiny foot steps fading away. I regret yelling at my sister. I'm just having a bad day. Wendy will understand.

Author's Note

Hey minna! Sophie here! I'm pretty tried, so this author's note, will be really short.

Here are the people I wanna thank! =)

TheOtakuGirlNextDoor

supergirl13109m

magda0418

J4Soul

AngeleneLabonete

NekoBlossom

naomivalentines

dawnadragneel

Thanks guys! Your the best! I guess that's all for today! Ja Ne! =)

                                       - Sophie (A.K.A Sophie_Otaku123)