Marvel Imagine for Charlotte

District 7. Known for lumber and strong Female Victors. It was reaping day and you could feel tension in the air. Everyone was nervous hoping not to be chosen by Paris Valentina the escort for District 7. A tall, skinny woman who had  multicolored hair and always dressed in some kind of sequins. You always wondered why that was picked instead of something plain worn in 7. The Capitol propaganda rolled while thoughts of the games raced through head. "What if I'm picked?" You thought of all the terrible things while trying to breathe and not tear up. Paris walks over to the ladies bowl and reached inside pulling out the name of the lucky female victor. Charlotte (y/l/n).
Everyone stepped back as you looked to the other girls. Girls she had gone to school with and laughed with. You took your first step knowing you would never see them again. After smoothing out your  dress you stood quietly next to Paris. "What's your name again darling?" Paris asked
"Charlotte (y/l/n)" you replied while looking straight down the street in front of you, off the the houses ahead that you knew you wouldn't see again trying not to let the tears slip away. Paris called the male tribute a younger boy you had seen around. You were rushed into the visiting rooms while your mother and siblings rushed in giving you hugs and kisses and trying not to cry. You told them you would win. As they were pulled from the room you fell apart until Paris came to lead you to the train. You were led into a sitting area on the nicest train you had ever seen. Sitting quietly next to the boy who's name you failed to catch you listened to Paris talk about the train. After what felt like an eternity your mentor, Johanna Mason swayed in. She took the seat in front of you and have bother district 7 tributes a look over. "I'll try to help you both survive. I can give you training tips as much as I can. Do you have any skills?" She asked looking you in the eyes. "I can use an ax mildly" you answered. "Good." Johanna said smiling sightly.
After the awful train ride to the Capitol you arrived at the hotel and training center. Wading through the crowds and other tributes you ran smack into a tall, brown boy. "Sorry,sorry so sorry." You said looking up into the blue/grey eyes of a boy your age. He smirked at you and kept walking. Johanna pulled you along into a elevator.
The training barracks. 8am sharp. You had the tightest black clothes on with your arms exposed and your hair pulled up high. You learned some survival skills first and moved on to the ax, preforming some complicated moves in front of the careers. The brunette boy from the day before was a tribute in the career pack from District 2. You knew you could work your way in.
After working for a long two weeks to get in with the careers you had gotten in. The games had begun and you watched death all around you. Trying to keep away from it and gather supplies from the cornucopia. The lad from district 12, Peeta. The day was terrible and filled with death. Something you never wanted to experience. Your only hope was to stay alive to go home to your family. After everyone was asleep accept Marvel keeping watch you decided to sneak out for a breather. It was hot near the cornucopia surround by tired snoring bodies. When Marvel waked around the other side of the cornucopia you snuck out to the tree line. Your ax at your side just incase. You watched the sky of the arena glisten. Nothing like at home. You heard a twig snap and raised your ax before realizing it was Marvel.
"Thought you could sneak off?" he said with a smirk on his face.
"I just needed a break, you know?" You said fidgeting and staring at the disgusting Capitol built sky.
He took a step closer to you as he idly talked about district 2.
You sat against a tree and listened as he sat next to you. He told you about his family and his sisters. It was a matter of pride he came home to his family.
You told him about 7. About your friends there how you were all expert tree climbers and about the strong people in the woods you worked with. How everyone was so good at everything and how you couldn't wait to be home with them. After a little while you both became quite. Who knew if you would make it home to see your family and friends. When you turned to look at Marvel he was already looking at you. He looked at you and kissed you deeply. You were surprised but it was pleasant. You turned away and smiled shyly.
"I really like you Charlotte. You're kind and gentle not the kind of girl that needs to be here." He took your hand and looked at the sky.
"I'll protect you with all I have okay? I promise Charlotte." He held your hand tightly.
"I promise too Marvel I'll do everything I can. We'll stay together." You laid your head down on his warm shoulder as he pulled
you close to him. Watching the sky.

I hope you like it Charlotte!! Sorry it's later that I said it's been crazy! Happy Valentine's Day to all my lovey readers I love you guys!! Love Grace