Your Birthday pt 2

Peeta: You sat in your room on the train wondering about Peeta. It was so bizarre you've never spoken to him before yet he's been so kind to you. Today was your 17th birthday. You were due to arrive in the Capitol today for the 74th annual Hunger Games. Your prep team had made sure you were looking gorgeous and were well equipped for handling the capitals birthday spirit. You heard a few small knocks on your door before it opened. Peeta walked in and stopped dead in his tracks. "You look...wow..."Y/N"
"Thank you Peeta. You cleaned up nice yourself" you said a small smile playing on your lips.
"Would you like to grab some birthday food?" He asked
"I would love too!" You said as you both walked down the hall of the train.
You kept going past the meeting area with no food set on the table which was unusual
"Peeta where are we going?" You asked slightly nervous
"To lunch of course" he said as he grabbed your hand. You felt butterflies in your stomach, honestly you felt them everywhere you had never felt lighter. "You turned into a dark room. Peeta turned on a light "SURPRISE" screamed everyone. Effie Trinket was there in her finest and Haymitch was there with a drink of course but he looked glad to be there. Of course Cinna was there in his finest. "Happy Birthday Y/N" he said as he embraced you. After your wonderful lunch Peeta took you back to your room and pulled a small box out of his pocket. "Here, I know we'll be eating Dinner in the Capitol tonight surround by everyone so I thought you should have it now." He said as he handed it to you and shuffled awkwardly. You opened the small box and inside a small silver necklace was there.
"Oh Peeta I love it! Thank you so much, how did you get this?!" You said excitement filling your voice.
"Effie helped me get it at our last stop." He said smiling
"Peeta this means so much thank you." You said as you have him a small kiss on the cheek.
Gale: You followed Gale into the woods trusting him fully and holding his hand in yours. He stopped suddenly and turned towards you.
"Close your eyes Y/N" you did as he lead you a few paces forward.
"Open." You opened your eyes and saw the most amazing 'fort' you had ever seen there were a few candles lit and some blankets and pillows stacked nicely. There was an opening above the small bed. You laid down and cuddled and fell asleep in his arms. I love you Y/N" he said as he planted a kiss on your temple.
Finnick: You climbed through some trees and onto a small beach with a little boat attached to a deck. Finnick helped you in and rowed you both out to a small island. You both tanned and swam together and enjoyed the beautiful weather. You had an amazing lunch together that Finnick had packed complete with some of your favorite muffins. It was a birthday for the books spent with the most amazing man you could ever ask for. When you and Finnick got home and climbed into bed cuddling together he fell asleep before you. You laid your head on his chest. "I love you Finnick Odair."
HOLY FEELS THIS HAS MESSED ME UP GUYS!!! Okay I loved writing this it's been fun! Make sure to follow me on my new Hunger Games Instagram account which is also @ finnickodays I love you guys and I'll talk to you soon. -Grace