Chapter 4: Tomorrow

Start from the beginning

# Nicole #

     Who the heck was that? It sounded like it was in my head. Drake then stopped laughing and got up.

* Don't look at me*

      Then who was it? Great now I have more voices in my head.

# Oh god, Someone help!#

      " DEREK!" I yelled out loud and I quickly got up and darted towards the house. I got there in less then ten seconds and I shifted and opened the door and ran in. I ran into the living room and stopped, a rifle was pointed at me and I looked around and saw Derek pasted out on the floor. "Derek!" I yelled and Night came out walking over to Derek and kicked his head lightly. " Don't touch him!" I yelled again and Night smirked.

       " That was quick, faster then a vampire." Night said looking at me and then stopped at my eyes. "You really think changing your eye color is going to scare me." He said, what my eyes are the purple-blue again? Dang, way wont my canines come out?

       " Why can't you just leave me alone!?" I demanded and Night looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

       " What you don't know?" He asked and I looked at him confused. " Well good, you don't need to." He said and I growled and shifted. " Shot her, in the side again." Night said and the Dark holding the rifle held it up at me and I growled at him and my fur stood on end.  I felt powerful.

      " You don't scare me." The Dark said and I took a step closer to him then he quickly stepped back.

       " Nicole!" I heard someone growl and I was pushed out of the way, they wrapped their arms around my waist.  I quickly shift and we rolled over on the floor and we stopped and I was on top of who ever.

      " Really I can't eat!" Luke said popping in and his eyes were golding and his fangs out with blood all over his mouth. I was then picked up and Drake pushed me behind his back, protecting me. " This is a pain, and I'm done playing games." Luke mumbled and he flashed behind Night and grabbed his neck and quick threw him at the wall. The Dark kept his gun at me, but with Drake in the way it looked like he was pointing at him. Drake turned his head at him and shifted, running up to him and knocked him over. The gun did go off but nothing came out, ha it was empty. Drake grabbed the rifle with his mouth and threw it across the room and then he knocked him out, I looked at Derek and went over to him. I bent down looking over him, he didn't have any wounds thank god, I slapped his cheek lightly and he didn't wake. I heard Luke hiss behind me and I looked over and saw Luke right behind me and Night was holding the rifle Drake threw across the room. I quickly looked back at Derek and slapped his cheek again, a bit harder and I heard him groan. His eyes then opened and he sat up looking at me and then everywhere else.

       " Nicole, what the heck?" He said after a minute and then he quickly got up and grabbed my arm and pulled me away. Not even a millisecond later a bullet hit the floor and Derek shifted and looked at me. " Shifted and run." He whispered and I shifted. Drake turned at me and Derek, growling.

       " Nicole run." Drake said, I nodded my head and quickly left the house while Derek stayed behind. I heard Night yell something, but I couldn't understand. I ran to only one place not many people know about, the cave under the waterfall. I wanted to stay so bad but I was in the way, and I couldn't have them die for me. What was Night talking about anyways, why do they need me out of nowhere. I'm not surprised at all but they left me alone the last few months and now they want me again.

         I ran down to the opening under the stairs and walked into the cave under the waterfall.  I shifted back and sat against the wall, looking over at the water running down. I hope their ok, I couldn't stand any of them dead. I know I just meet Luke like a few hours ago, but he almost acts like Jake.