3. Her bodyguard!

Start from the beginning

Nandini : "bye..Mom..bye dad..".. She happily bid bye to them..but they didn't even looked up towards her for once..which made her eyes more teary..but still she composed herself..

Nandini : " bye bhaiya..enjoy your date.."..she said cheerfully and winked to him..on which he chuckled and slapped on her head..

Rishab : "pagal hai tu..".. He said with a broad smile on which she too smiled..and after hugging him again..she left out for her college..

After Nandini left..Rudra looked back to her..while she was about to step out of house..

Rudra : " ask her to go with bodyguards ..I don't want people to talk that we don't care for our daughter.."..he said after sipping his juice..and Rishab made a disgusting face..as they people only cares for their so called reputation.. They are providing security to Nandini not for her safety but for their betterments..

Rishab : "main wese bhi apni princess ko akele nhi jaane deta..".. He said straight to them..and they both seems like a stone hearted people..

With that he too left ..without having his breakfast..and why would he have..when his sister left out empty stomach.. When he very well knows that his sister just can't bear starvation.. He can't even drink a single drop of water until his sister is full..

Outside the Villa :

Nandini came out..the smile which was on her lips while coming outside..vanished within a second..as till Now she was faking..soon tears start elloping from her eyes..

Nandini : "aiyappa mom dad hamesha ese baat kyu karte hai mujhse?".. She thought while tears were not stopping..she then looked here and there and wiped all her tears..

She then start walking towards the car ..so that she can go college ..she opened the car's back seat door and sat down inside it..

Nandini : " chaliye.."..she said in a little low tone and driver ignited the engine but before he could drive further..someone gave hand to the car and stopped ..

Nandini : "kya hua ?".. She asked the driver as he didn't moved the car..so he showed her to look in front..

There was standing a tall handsome guy in black tuxedo ..wearing amazing brown shades..enhancing his charm..he then opened the driver's seat..and asked the driver to come out..

" am taking Nandini mam.."..he said in his strict voice and the driver complied.. Nandini instantly wiped off all her tears with her hanky..and start looking outside the window..he then sat down inside the car..and drove away..

Nandini picked out her phone and start texting Shreya ..as she really like to chat with her while she is going somewhere..and going without Shreya is the hardest job for her..so she always chat with her..

"Missing you today a lot..".. She texted and witnin a second ..the text was answered..

" soulie ..am coming home only..then we'll meet.."..she answered back..on which Nandini gave a weak smile..

"I already left for college..tu bhaiya ke sath shopping chale Jana ..we will meet tomorrow..".. She texted back on which Shreya sent some sad smiley's and Nandini finally chuckled ..

" tu kabhi nhi sudhregi.."..Nandini answered with big broad smiley which was real..on which Shreya took a sigh of relief ..

"Sudharna kaun chahta hai..".. Shreya replied with a wink smiley and Nandini bid bye to her as the car stopped..