"Nothing just four lost wolves, I think there are the ones the Alpha is expecting." The biker said.

"You are, right?" She asked turning to us.

"I'm Max Coltrane and this is Taylor Montgomery both of us are here to talk to your Alpha." Max said in a calm voice.

"Take them with my grandfather meanwhile I go and make another round to the lake." A girl said as she got to the other four girls that were in the hill, she got there and took off before we could see her.

The other four girls got to the road with us and I got on the motorcycle with the biker named Jenny.

"Who was that?" I asked her.

"That was Abigail; she is the granddaughter of the Alpha. And future Alpha of the pack until her mate appears."  Jenny told me as they drove the motorcycles.

"How old is she?" I asked her.

She seemed cute.

"She is seventeen but don't get any ideas wolf, Abigail is waiting for mate and only her mate." She told me.

"It's not a sin to think about her, right?" I told her with a grin.

"Just don't say anything around the Alpha, he is over protective and would kick your ass if you thought about his little Abby." Jenny said and I smirked.

A forbidden relationship didn't sound bad.

We got to the pack house were the Alpha was already waiting for us with some other wolves.

"I heard that you are searching for help." The Alpha said.

"We are, a wolf kidnapped my mate and I need to find her before he hurts her." Max said.

"I understand that this wolf that kidnapped your mate is also your brother." The Alpha said as he looked at me.

"He is, but I don't consider him my brother after he killed my parents." Max said.

I walked towards Max and the Alpha.

"Who is he?" The Alpha asked Max.

"This is Zac my brother." Max said and I looked at him surprised, he would always say I was his half brother.

I stared at him.

"Well, then. If you want to find your mate you'll have to consult the best dealer around here, the dealer, she works with the problems of the territories and she knows about all the wolves and their actions around here." The Alpha said in a proud voice.

"And who would be that?" I asked out loud.

"That would be me." A voice said behind us.

I turned around and saw her; she had blonde hair and gray eyes. She was holding a red helmet on her left hand, she smelled like Strawberries and White Chocolate.

'Mate, that's our mate.'  My wolf said.

"This is my granddaughter Abigail, she will help you." The Alpha said as she looked at her with a smile.

Liz's P.O.V

"Emma!" Liam yelled again, this time closer to the room.

"Just stay here and don't do anything." Emma told me as she grabbed the tray from the morning and got out of the room.

As soon as Emma was out I went to the door to listen.

"Is she there?" I heard Liam's voice ask.

"Yes Master, just like you told me to." Emma said.

"I need you to go to the kitchen and start to prepare dinner." Liam told her.