did you miss me?

Começar do início

"I was about to give him those instructions." Zac said in his defense.

"Sure, with your instruction we would've ended up in Maine or Canada." Nick said as he rolled his eyes.

Minutes passed before Zac complained again.

"There is nothing good in this piece of trash that you call radio." Zac said as he continue to flip through the stations.

I rolled my eyes at him.

Just one movement that was all I needed to rip his head off.

"And what about the air, it's hot in here." He added.

"Can you please stop Zac? You're acting like a diva and it's coming from me." Nick said.

"Jeez, take a pill or something."  Zac said under his breath.

Zac's P.O.V

"Are we there yet?" I asked Max.

"No." He said.

"I'm starting to get bored in this car." I said as I looked around.

"And I'm started to get tired of you, so do everyone a favor and shut up." Max told me.

"Fine, I'll try to be quiet." I said.

After a few minutes the car stopped.

"Did we arrive?" I asked.

I looked out the window; all I could see was land and trees.

That was all.

"We ran out of gasoline." Max said as he glared at me.

"You didn't full up the tank, come one that was really irresponsible." I told Max.

"Zac, don't even start." Max said looking at me.

"What?" I said.

"You were the one that was supposed to full up the tank meanwhile we were all sleeping last night!" Max yelled.

Then I remembered.

I was in the gas station and I saw a cute brunette chic working there, I think her name was Mindy.

"Sorry it was my bad." I told them.

"I don't think that is going to take us to Prospect!" Nick said as he cursed.

"Relax, we're werewolves why don't we just shift and get there?" I said.

"Because if we do the Alpha won't help us, we have permission to enter in this territory as humans not wolves." Max said.

"So we walk?" I said.

They looked like they were all about to kill me.

"Remember why we're here for." I told them.

They looked at me that had changed their mind about killing me.

"Don't use my sister in your defense." Taylor told me.

We started to walk in the road and as we walked I heard the noise of various motors. Coming from our left were five girls that were on bikes, they stopped by a hill meanwhile one came down to us.

"What do we have here? Are you tourists?" The girl asked us, she had blonde hair and green eyes, her clothes were full of mud.

The girls were dirty bikers.

"We're heading to Prospect but our car ran out of gasoline." Max told her.

"Jenny, what is it?" Another girl from up the hill asked her.