Help

A/N: The first part of Rhydian's pov is taking place before Tai transforms.

Rhydian's P.O.V

I heard someone shouting my name. It sounded like Tai. I looked around. She wasn't in class! "Maddy Smith! Where have you been?!" I was brought out of my thoughts by Mr. Jeffries' voice. 'Places.' Maddy murmured. "There is no place you should be but in lessons! Detention! Tonight no excuses..." Maddy was about to reply, "...or arguments!" I couldn't shake the thought of Tai off my mind. She was in trouble...

Tai's POV
I took on human form again. I couldn't believe no-one had come for me. My wolf was whimpering inside and I was trying to call for help. "Help...please." My voice was hoarse,my throat hurt and my eyes stung. I hugged myself and cried. I took deep breaths to try and steady myself. "I believe, I believe, I believe hey..." I started to sing the song my mum used to sing to me. It was called believe.

Everest is only a mountain
A pyramid is just a shape
Doesn't have to hold you back
Doesn't have to pin you down

Let your dreams take flight
And your heart ignite

Did you know that it's true
Everything is possible
There's nothing we can't do
It's a wild and beautiful fire
And I believe in you

I believe, I believe, I believe, hey [4x]
And I believe in you
I believe, I believe, I believe, hey [4x]

Don't be afraid to be who you are
Just scream out and shout and follow the stars
Forget about the past that it's over
We are the young ones our way is forward

Who keeps tabs on stupid mistakes?
We all mess up but that's just the way
We learn how to get back up
We learn how to turn the page

So we will let our dreams take flight
And our hearts ignite

Did you know that it's true
Everything is possible
There's nothing we can't do
It's a wild and beautiful fire
And I believe in you

I believe, I believe, I believe, hey [4x]
And I believe in you
I believe, I believe, I believe, hey [4x]

Let your dreams take flight
And your heart ignite

Did you know that it's true
That everything is possible
There's nothing we can't do
It's a wild and beautiful fire
And I believe in you

I believe, I believe, I believe, hey [4x]
And I believe in you
I believe, I believe, I believe, hey [4x]
And I believe in you

Singing the song made me remember all the good parts of life- with my mum. I forgot I was locked in a store cupboard. I laughed to myself, tears still streaming down my face. The ring of the bell shook me out of my thoughts. I jerked my head up and wiped my face. I heard the pounding footsteps of students. "Rhydian!" I shouted with hope. "Help!...Help!"

Rhydian's POV

"Rhydian! Help!...Help!" I heard as I was walking to maths. The sound was coming from a nearby cupboard. The key was still in the door. I turned the lock and found Tai...

Tai's POV

I heard the key turn in the lock and grabbed my bag and hoody. The door opened and I saw Rhydian. I smiled and ran up and hugged him. I took in his pinewood- like scent. I buried my head in his the crook of his neck. He hugged me back. "Thank you!!! Thank you so much!" I raised my head and smiled at him. "You're welcome." He chuckled. I was so relieved. I rested my head on him again, my arms still being around him. Break from reality: "Ahem!" I lifted my head and saw Shannon. I let go of Rhydian. "Sorry." I said,knowing it must have been awkward for her."So how did you get locked in anyway?" Rhydian asked. "It was Maddy... She thinks were in some sort of competition... She even thought our argument in English was a battle!" "Seriously? Maddy? Are you sure?" "Are you seriously asking me Rhydian?!" You don't believe me, do you?!" I pushed him away and stormed off. I can never compare to Maddy. They've been friends with her for too long... Back to reality: I lifted my head off of Rhydian's shoulder and saw MADDY! I snapped, wolfed out. I shoved Rhydian away and pushed past to pounce on her. My teeth were out and I was growling. Maddy's eyes had changed. The corridors were emptying, one or two students on the other ends. I instantly remembered what Tom said when I had my wolf panic attack: "...violent, rabid wolf..." I was exactly what he was talking about right now. And I hated it. I relaxed and Rhydian let go of me. I was so annoyed at myself! I was the wolfblood stereotype. "S...sorry..." I stuttered. I stood back and pushed past Rhydian and Shannon walking to my next lesson.

Rhydian's POV

"What's up with her?!" Maddy asked. "Shut up Mads you know what you did!" I rolled my eyes at her attitude toward the situation. I followed after Tai to class.