At The Kafe and back

Tai P.O.V
I sat down with Ryhdian and a blond short haired woman came up to us with a confused look on her face. "Erm Rhydian shouldn't you be at school?" School! We totally forgot! I looked at Ryhdian wide eyed and he did the same, we started as we darted out of the booth and exited the Kafe.
We ran all the way back to school and weirdly enough break was over only a few minutes ago. It felt like ages with Rhydian! We ran, well I just followed Rhydian since he was holding my hand. A smile was plastered on my face and we ran through the halls to our next class. Luckily Mr. Jeffries hadn't started class yet and everyone was lost in their own private conversations.
Ryhdian and I were about to take our seats at the back of the room when someone said, "Rhydian's got a girlfriend!!" I looked to where the voice came from and it was a girl in blue with black hair. I looked at Rhydian and he was laughing. It was then that I realised we are still holding hands. Rhydian didn't let go and we just continued to our seats. We sat down. I looked up at Tom and Shannon. I decided to apologize to them for before. "Tom, Shannon!" I said and they both turned around."I'm sorry about before, you know wolfing out an' all." I bit my lip, it must have been scary from the other side, seeing what was happening. "It's OK." Shannon said "Yeah it's not your fault you can't control yourself when you're about to turn into a violent, rabid wolf..." Tom just blurted out rudely. That was the most insensitive and rude thing ever said to me about my wolf self. I gave him a dirty look and turned towards the board... Did that just happen?
WHY? I'm angry now. I tried to apologize and he just throws it back in my face and insults me...