Introduction

Okay, Okay, I suppose I should back up. Heck, you probably don't even know who I am, so, as the Chosen One told me to do, I will state my name and business.

My name is Simon Grimare, more commonly known as the Swordsmaster. I'm taking you into my confidence by telling you this, seeing as Simon Grimare is my secret identity (please don't go around telling the wrong people my name, I'd rather not have villains after me off duty).

You want to hear about my powers? Well, sorry to disappoint you, but I don't have any powers, barring an incredible intellect and technical genius. My super villain fighting ability stems from my hyper-advanced power armor. If you're wondering what it's like, think Iron Man, but better. My suit is made of an alloy of Adamantium, Vibranium, Promethium, Pyro Titanium, Nth Metal, and other metals. This combination makes it practically indestructible, incredibly lightweight, self healing, and boosts my strength, speed, and endurance. I say almost indestructible, because there are three things that can penetrate it:

1.Black Magic

2.Omega Beams

3.Superman (sometimes)

I am not the first Swordsmaster. The Lineage of the Swordsmasters can be traced all the way back to King Arthur and contains some of the best northern European warriors and generals of the past three millennia. I am also called the White Lion, because I lead an order of like minded Knights, Agents, and others called the White Lion's Army.

Originally, The Army sought to protect the sword Excalibur, and keep it out of the hands of the Mordeux, the indirect heirs of Mordred. The Mordeux seek to possess both Excalibur and Clarent, Mordred's blade, so they can use their powers for ill.

That, at least was what the Army did before. Now, after the explosion of the volcano Bárðarbunga in Iceland, when bothe Excalibur and Clarent were buried in ruins of Romoroth, the mountain fortress that was the first base of the white Lion's army. Since then, their objective has been much simpler: Stay alive and protect the Swordsmaster.

Until now. My armor mimics the protective magic of Excalibur, and my intuitive, high tech sword (which I have nicknamed Excalibur 2.0) mimics the fighting prowess.

As of two weeks ago, the Mordeux have gone into hiding. That can only mean one thing.

Trouble is afoot....