Chapter 11

Kim's POV:

Jack and I walked through the halls holding hands. Everyone look at us with jealousy in their faces but I don't care, as soon as Jack is by my side I feel save. I love him very much and nothing or nobody would change that.

~~~~ Two Days After ~~~~

This two days with Jack were amazing, he is very sweet and funny. Today We had decided to take some time away from the training facilities and just sit by ourselves. He was taking me out onto the grounds, away from the buildings.

"Jack where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Do you trust me?" he asked. I bit my lip.

"Yes" I replied.

He held my hand and pulled me over to the tree's I could see from Arthur's room. We walked through the trees.

"Shut your eyes" he said. I shut my eyes and felt him gently pull me along.

"Open them" he whispered from behind.
I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful clearing. It was secluded and you had to know it was here to be able to find it. There was a small amount of sunlight coming in from above. There was a little bench right in the middle of it. There were wild flowers all over the clearing.
I gasped at how beautiful it was.

"Do you like?" he asked.
"I love it" I breathed "where did you find it?"

"I used to ditch classes sometimes and go explored now places, you wouldn't believe how many secret places I have found but don't tell your uncle, I've never shown anyone before, but with you I felt I could. I also thought you could use an escape place to come to because you haven't been doing too well since you got here" he said. His voice was so soothing, I just wanted to go and lay down in the flowers. We both walked over to the bench and sat down. I rested my head on Jack's shoulder.

"It really is beautiful" I said.

"Not as beautiful as you" Jack said. I smiled a wide smile at him.

"I love your smile. It's beautiful" he whispered. I started leaning in to meet his lips. He started leaning and soon enough his lips were on mine. I smiled as we kissed. He gently pushed me down on the bench still kissing me. I parted my lips and soon we were locking tongues.

RIIIIIIIIIING.

Jack's phone sounded out in the silence. He sat up quickly, whilst giving me an apologetic look.

"Hello" he said.

"Yes sir, she is with me. Why?"Jack's face paled.

"Ok sir, we will be back straight away". He put his phone down.

"What's wrong?" I asked, worried to hear the answer.

"There's been an attack" Jack said.

"Well let's go back to the main building-" I started but Jack cut me off.

"The men who broke in are asking about you" Jack said blankly.

"Oh" I said. I wasn't sure what to say.
I was in pure shock.

My world had gone from a happy land, to an utter nightmare with just one phone call.