"Sam make me food!" Lauren yelled.

"You can make your own food." I replied.

"But don't you remember when I tried to make that pizza?" I sighed.

"Yes I remember. Fine, what do you want?"

"Waffles!" I walked to the kitchen. Thank god we bought more food after the guys burnt most of it. I grabbed three waffles out of the box and popped them in the toaster.

"So... How did you like Zack being your teddy bear last night?" Ashley asked, walking in the kitchen.

"I don't know. I fell asleep really quickly." I replied and sat on the counter.

"Yeah but when I came into your room it looked like you were-"

"I wasn't going to kiss him. But thank you for coming in. If you didn't, he probably would've kissed me."

"Aw, I know you wanted him to kiss you. I mean, you two are the only two that haven't kissed yet." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care."

KAYLA'S POV

I could feel hot breath on my neck and I shot my eyes open. I looked down and saw that I saw still in my shorts and T-shirt from last night. There was an arm wrapped around my waist. I felt something move behind me. I turned my head and saw Ryan sleeping and shirtless. At what point in the freaking night did he become shirtless?! I tried to move, but Ryan's grip was strong.

"Going somewhere?" He purred in my ear.

"Ryan let me go."

"Nah." His lips started to go up and down my neck softly.

"Ryan!" I elbowed his stomach.

"That won't help." He said quietly. He pressed my back against his chest. I bit my lip and felt myself blushing. He rubbed his thumb on my hip before moving his hand up my side, bringing my shirt up with him. I grabbed his hand before my shirt came up too high. Even though I couldn't see his face, I knew he was smirking. He brought my face to his and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I put my hands on his cheeks, then I remembered the big scene I made last night to the girls about how I was just acting and that I don't like him. I pushed him away and got out of the bed. I heard Ryan laughing and I couldn't help but smile. I walked to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. When I put my toothbrush back, I felt a presence. I turned and saw Ryan standing in the doorway, now wearing a shirt.

"What?" I asked. He didn't reply but smirked.

"Why do you always smirk?" I asked and walked past him.

"Because you love it when I smirk." He said, following me out the room.

"Think again, buddy." I said and walked downstairs.

"What the..." I saw Jay sitting on the couch wearing a pink headband and two pink wristbands.

"Apparently I'm some guy named Leeroy." Jay said.

"Oh my god I love Leeroy!" I yelled. Both Ryan and Ashley gave me looks.

"Hey. He's my boyfriend." Ashley said and smiled.

"But I love him! He's the love of my life!" Ok, so he wasn't actually the love of my life, but he was really funny. Jay raised his eyebrows.

"Ok, who the hell is this Leeroy guy?" Ryan asked angrily.

"Ooh looks like somebody's jealous." Jay said. Ryan rolled his eyes.

"They don't know?" I asked. Ashley shook her head. I smirked. I figured that this could be my chance to have some fun.

"He's this super hot guy that goes to our school. I've had a giant crush on him since, well, forever. I mean, sure he dresses goofy, but he's just so hot!" I said with a dreamy look on my face. I could tell that Ryan was getting pissed.

"So, I'm dressed like a guy you have a crush on?" Jay said, freaked out. Ashley and I burst out laughing.

"No. Your dressed like a guy from a One Direction video."

"In that case..." Jay took off the head and wristbands and threw them across the room.

"No bring Leeroy back I like him better than you!" Lauren said, coming out of the kitchen on Greg's back.

"Wow rude." Jay said, sounding offended.

"Aw don't worry baby. It's just Lauren no one cares what she thinks." Ashley said.

"Hey!" Lauren yelled. Ashley laughed and took Jay's hand. I was so happy for her because she and Jay were working out so well. I really hoped that it wouldn't end up like the whole Brandon thing. That would be way too much heartbreak for the poor girl. But Jay didn't seem like the kind of guy who would do that. I also wished that he would already ask Ashley out on a date! I know he wants to and if he does, Ryan owes he twenty bucks! Haha.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry that this is a really short chapter, I just came back from vacation and didn't feel like writing a lot. :)

So...

VOTE...

COMMENT...

FAN....